Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2021-...afety-rankings

Here’s a pretty good list. Cisco seems solid. I like Richie grant but there’s a few solid choices.
    Thanks! Yea more more I read the more and more I like but Cisco is boom bust and we need a FS. If we land a solid vet he’d be a perfect sit and groom. Otherwise we’re looking for a starting FS and that shouldn’t be Cisco day one.

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2021-...afety-rankings

Here’s a pretty good list. Cisco seems solid. I like Richie grant but there’s a few solid choices.

Not as solid as my ***** have been. My arse could be confused with being a kiln

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    The problem with Mitch is he will do things like say we’re going to sign Moton in fa when they said he was getting tagged and even after he was tagged he said we should get him through fa. Half of his show lately is about manscaping, making bets, buying tshirts and getting people to message him to get him to drink a beer. Just put out the info. He usually will be quick on the signings or reports. But 5 out of 10 minutes are commercials for sponsors or subscribing requesting.

I like parsons, Collins, Moses or Browning. Guys who can play the slb role
    Agree. The show does drag when they do the Sponsor thing. It's not his show and they make him do that unfortunately. I will say that he is pretty fair in replying to unreasonable trades or signings implied by fans.

He does mention players the Raiders could benefit from which I like.

The fireball shots things is a bit funny.

I enjoy watching Samoan Raider as he keeps it pretty authentic.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Agreed.

He knows offense really well and injury history. On d he gets caught up on some good players that just don’t fit the scheme.

The crap about talking about how great his balls look. Gets very old. Lol

Samoa raider is very good.

We should do our own. For a time or two. We could get a bunch of us regs and even get storks grumpy behind to jump on just to let everyone know that everyone sucks all the time. Lol it would be entertaining

Jamar Johnson is another safety nobody talks about. Underrated in my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

I know we have WR’s, but I really, really like Ihmir Smith-Marsette Iowa. I think he is going to be a special sleeper 🤫 Kickoff returner too 😉

Players I really like in this draft:

Wyatt Davis(arguably the best player in this draft)
    Meinerz(beast)
    Vera-Tucker
    Darrisaw
    Slater
    Cosmi
    Little
    Trey Smith

Imagine getting Davis, Meinerz and darrisaw. That would be line set for years. Two ogs going to the pro bowl every year.
    Won’t happen though. Might get two of them.

Moehrig
    Holland

Parsons
    Moses
    Collins
    Browning
    Surratt

Olave
    St brown

Master Teague

Barmore
    Tufele
    Wilson
    Tuipulotu
    Nixon

Samuel
    Horn
    Adebo

Rousseau
    Patrick Jones
    Basham

Not counting picks that should be gone waaay before we pick
    Last edited by Megatron; 03-30-2021 at 09:19 PM.

Hey Hunter,

Can we get a draft poll?? Always curious to know what the group thinks. We all know that Gruden and Mayock will lean the opposite way BUT...

I have a feeling it will be slater in the first if he is available. If not I think it will be moehrig in the first. Mayock loves them both.

I think the only monkey wrench would be if parsons drops to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I have a feeling it will be slater in the first if he is available. If not I think it will be moehrig in the first. Mayock loves them both.

I think the only monkey wrench would be if parsons drops to us.
    I think it’s been obvious to a fault that we’ve drafted by need with our first pick. They’ll draft our biggest need, and best fit, even if that player is a reach.

So what’s our biggest need? Probably FS. Moehrig if he’s still on the board.

RT could also be the pick. Doubt we take a LB.

Also, don’t be surprised if we double up on S early in the draft. We did it with WRs. We did it with CBs. I could see it happen again this year.

There are so many quality OT's in this draft. Depending on what our staff wants to prioritize id actually be cool with trading for multiple picks and out of the first round completely. If we could add a couple extra 2nds or a 2-3 - i say go for it

Also, don’t be surprised if we double up on S early in the draft. We did it with WRs. We did it with CBs. I could see it happen again this year.
    and OT's back in Kolten draft 2018 maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    and OT's back in Kolten draft 2018 maybe?
    Yes. Forgot about that one.

I think it’s been obvious to a fault that we’ve drafted by need with our first pick. They’ll draft our biggest need, and best fit, even if that player is a reach.

So what’s our biggest need? Probably FS. Moehrig if he’s still on the board.

RT could also be the pick. Doubt we take a LB.
    I honestly think we will go darrisaw in the first. Unless parsons, slater or surtain fall to us. We have nobody that can play rt worth a crap. I think ot will be the pick in the first as top need.

Then fs.
    So I’m thinking Holland in the second or grant. Maybe.

What if???? Parsons drops to us. Then either fs or rt will be a problem. Because there is a big drop in ot and fs talent after the first two rounds????

Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast