Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    No bigger impact then what Williams would bring to this team.. Send the 1st maybe him and a pick or swap seconds...
    Are you talking about Q. Williams from the Jets?
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Do we still have Vic Beasley or is he a FA. I Know Talk McKinley is a FA, but maybe we should be a short term buyer? Maybe a 1 or 2 year deal? Cle and Crosby are yound DE's. I wouldn't mind seeing a vet out there. We need a legitimate, QB terrorizing DT. Take away Trent Brown's money and spend it on a disruptive force up the middle!!!
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Do we still have Vic Beasley or is he a FA. I Know Talk McKinley is a FA, but maybe we should be a short term buyer? Maybe a 1 or 2 year deal? Cle and Crosby are yound DE's. I wouldn't mind seeing a vet out there. We need a legitimate, QB terrorizing DT. Take away Trent Brown's money and spend it on a disruptive force up the middle!!!
    Vic was a 1 year deal. Heís a FA.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Are you talking about Q. Williams from the Jets?
    No Leonard Williams with the Giants formerly of Jets.

Vic Beasley, when healthy and motivated, can be a very disruptive player. So can David Irving. So can Cle Ferrell.

Yet none of them did a damned thing with the Raiders, and that makes me think there was a massive coaching / scheme issue at work. Letting Buckner go was a mistake. Keeping Marinelli would be a mistake.

Hire a DC. Let that DC hire their staff however they choose. Reading the tea-leaves, it seems like Gruden wants to go with either a Seattle style Cover-3 (not a man system) or a Tampa-2 with Morris.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Vic Beasley, when healthy and motivated, can be a very disruptive player. So can David Irving. So can Cle Ferrell.

Yet none of them did a damned thing with the Raiders, and that makes me think there was a massive coaching / scheme issue at work.
    Either that or we have a bunch of guys who are essentially quality supporting cast types, but who need to ride shotgun to a stud pass rusher to free them up.

I think we get a compensatory pick for having Tak McKinley on the roster. I know we lost a 6th because of Covid-19 protocols.
    T Brown must go. Lazy, non team guy by my perception and perception is reality.
    T Williams is gone unless he's willing to take a significant pay cut.
    I don't think Joyner at nickel has been worth the money, send him packing.
    Leonard Williams favorite team is the Raiders and he wanted to be drafted by us. No state tax could play a part in getting him to Vegas although he's not elite.
    I think Shelby Harris should come back to the Raiders. He's impressed as a Donkey.
    Additionally I would see if the Donkey's would trade Von Miller. He's long in the tooth and coming off injury so maybe the Donkey's would bite on it, highly doubtful but one can dream.

I like the idea of taking Phillips at 17. I think he has top 5 talent as a pass rusher but he will fall because of his injuries in the past. When he came to UCLA, he was the best high school player in the country. Started as a true freshman and had zero help on a bad UCLA defense. He showed his potential at Miami once he had adequate talent around him. It would be a high risk, high reward type pick but their is a chance you get your franchise pass rusher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In 10 games this season, Phillips had 45 tackles, 15.5 TFL, and 8.5 sacks...he also had 1 interception...2nd team All American...scheme versatile, can play traditional DE and also stand up.

Quote Originally Posted by RC RAIDER View Post
    I think we get a compensatory pick for having Tak McKinley on the roster. I know we lost a 6th because of Covid-19 protocols.
    T Brown must go. Lazy, non team guy by my perception and perception is reality.
    T Williams is gone unless he's willing to take a significant pay cut.
    I don't think Joyner at nickel has been worth the money, send him packing.
    Leonard Williams favorite team is the Raiders and he wanted to be drafted by us. No state tax could play a part in getting him to Vegas although he's not elite.
    I think Shelby Harris should come back to the Raiders. He's impressed as a Donkey.
    Additionally I would see if the Donkey's would trade Von Miller. He's long in the tooth and coming off injury so maybe the Donkey's would bite on it, highly doubtful but one can dream.
    Now that Von Miller is under criminal investigation. I could see our intelligent front office trade for him!! We are great at trading or signing players that get suspended

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Now that Von Miller is under criminal investigation. I could see our intelligent front office trade for him!! We are great at trading or signing players that get suspended
    Your joking, but itís too close to the truth to be funny

I guess the Von Miller deal will happen now that he's a thug.

Also, watching the Bucs and I still can't believe we passed on Devon White.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I like the idea of taking Phillips at 17. I think he has top 5 talent as a pass rusher but he will fall because of his injuries in the past. When he came to UCLA, he was the best high school player in the country. Started as a true freshman and had zero help on a bad UCLA defense. He showed his potential at Miami once he had adequate talent around him. It would be a high risk, high reward type pick but their is a chance you get your franchise pass rusher.

Its that time of year again, where you hype up your UCLA guys. Its too bad most of them bust out.
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Its that time of year again, where you hype up your UCLA guys. Its too bad most of them bust out.
    We should draft demetric Felton too..[emoji23][emoji23]

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    We should draft demetric Felton too..[emoji23][emoji23]

I watch several videos of him very impressive player and he reminds me of Barry Sanders with more break away speed. Great receiver as well and is a heady player. Go get him to compliment Jacobs along with a free agent bruiser back. What are your thoughts? But of course we have to address the defense for most of this draft!

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast