Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    "With the 17th pick in the NFL draft the Las Vegas Raiders select..."

Call me crazy, but I'd be willing to trade the pick for a proven sack-master. I don't trust this year's draft class to develop fast enough.
    This is not a bad idea honestly. This draft class is light on pass rushers and LBs. Two of our biggest needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    "With the 17th pick in the NFL draft the Las Vegas Raiders select..."

Call me crazy, but I'd be willing to trade the pick for a proven sack-master. I don't trust this year's draft class to develop fast enough.
    Who's the sack master? Nobodies trading away their best defensive edge rusher for a 1st rounder.Only the raiders would trade their top edge rusher,only the raiders.
    2019 NFL MOCK DRAFT!!!
    Pick #4 Josh allen edge rusher kentucky
    Pick #24 deandre baker cornerback georgia
    Pick #27 noah fant tight end iowa
    Pick #35 mack wilson ilb alabama

Tony "el cucuy" ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Kolton Miller is a B+ player, you can get a Kolton type to play RT for less than 15 mil a year? I don't think so.
    Uh... yeah. I do.

Average RT salaries
    La'el Collins of Dallas is $10M per season, and Madden his his rating as 87.

Don't get me wrong, it's an absurdly crude measure, but it should still give you an idea of how expensive Trent Brown is relative to his position, availability and production when healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    Who's the sack master? Nobodies trading away their best defensive edge rusher for a 1st rounder.
    That's true. Perhaps then the approach should be to pursue the best pass rushers in free agency, and use the draft to replace some too-expensive vets that we can then cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Uh... yeah. I do.

Average RT salaries
    La'el Collins of Dallas is $10M per season, and Madden his his rating as 87.

Don't get me wrong, it's an absurdly crude measure, but it should still give you an idea of how expensive Trent Brown is relative to his position, availability and production when healthy.
    That does not make sense to me. Madden? That's a video game, right? I think I'm getting too old for this forum.

Who's the sack master? Nobodies trading away their best defensive edge rusher for a 1st rounder.Only the raiders would trade their top edge rusher,only the raiders.
    LOL Tru Dat!!!

DOnt have to. There will be players out there like ingaque. Thatís 10 sacks there.

Quote Originally Posted by mmbt View Post
    That's true. Perhaps then the approach should be to pursue the best pass rushers in free agency, and use the draft to replace some too-expensive vets that we can then cut.
    I agree. Go for passrusher through fa. Maybe a rookie project after first two rounds. But there are two very good lbs in this draft. Parsons will be gone in the top 10. Moses could be there for us. Also an interesting situation. What if a Patrick surtain or Asante Samuel drop down to us? Do we take them? Even though we have solid young cbs?

I say we grab Moses, or surtain or Samuel with that first pick. Itís almost bpa situation. Other than them, leatherwood would be there. That wouldnít help out d though. We need good d.

Trade the 1st round pick. I've lost hope for Mayocks/Grudens drafting skills.

Colts traded their 1st round pick for Buckner and we all saw how he changed the Colts defense this season. If we can make a similar trade to get any type of help on the DL that would be great. Also this draft class is weak
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Trade the 1st round pick. I've lost hope for Mayocks/Grudens drafting skills.

Colts traded their 1st round pick for Buckner and we all saw how he changed the Colts defense this season. If we can make a similar trade to get any type of help on the DL that would be great. Also this draft class is weak

No bigger impact then what Williams would bring to this team.. Send the 1st maybe him and a pick or swap seconds...

Fvck a DE get a godddamn DT that can disrupt the pocket. We havenít had push up the middle in ages. Hell I know he isnít the same but Iíd off Suh a deal to come in as a vet for a year.

Williams is a DT.. Or would play one in our scheme. Well atleast in a 4-3 scheme
    Last edited by sicknick12; 01-07-2021 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Williams is a DT.. Or would play one in our scheme. Well atleast in a 4-3 scheme
    Sorry def not clear on my part but I wasnít talking to you. Iíve just seen a bunch of lets get a DE. Williams would be great. Just donít think it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Fvck a DE get a godddamn DT that can disrupt the pocket. We havenít had push up the middle in ages. Hell I know he isnít the same but Iíd off Suh a deal to come in as a vet for a year.
    100% agree. Get Suh. Bring back Burfict.

Better yet: cut Trent Brown and Tyrell Williams, use their money to sign Leonard Williams to $15M+ per season to play DT.

In the draft, trade down and grab Dylan Moses in the late 1st. Use additional picks to get more defensive depth / talent at DT, DE, LB.

[QUOTE=Shred003;33775793]100% agree. Get Suh. Bring back Burfict.

Better yet: cut Trent Brown and Tyrell Williams, use their money to sign Leonard Williams to $15M+ per season to play DT.

In the draft, trade down and grab Dylan Moses in the late 1st. Use additional picks to get more defensive depth / talent at DT, DE, LB.[/QUOTE

We need to go after Williams as our Plan A and have Suh as Plan B he had a 6 sacks this year by himself which would boost our interior pass rush. The average height of QBs in our division is 6"4" and if we get an inside push and let the DEs pinch to the QB.

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast