Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Exactly. I saw a stat on twitter where he lined up 1/3 of the time in the SLOT covering a RECEIVER. I mean how many LBs can do that? He would be a perfect fit in the cover 3. Littleton can kick rocks next season. He has been a disappointment and not worth the money
    Watch the bc, Pitt and UCF games. He had a grand total of 1 tackle in 3 games. Just disappeared.

Then against good running teams like bama or the acc champ game they ran right at him and Harris avged 8 yards a carry and against Etienne he averaged 10 yards a carry.

I would love this kid if he was a 3rd or 4th rounder. Not as a first.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Watch the bc, Pitt and UCF games. He had a grand total of 1 tackle in 3 games. Just disappeared.

Then against good running teams like bama or the acc champ game they ran right at him and Harris avged 8 yards a carry and against Etienne he averaged 10 yards a carry.

I would love this kid if he was a 3rd or 4th rounder. Not as a first.
    Cool. You can find pretty much any player in the league that disappears. I'm cool with Owusu in the first round
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Cool. You can find pretty much any player in the league that disappears. I'm cool with Owusu in the first round
    The Raiders already have a WLB, and a pretty good one -- Corey Littleton. I actually think WLB is an easy-ish position to fill when you have a DL that can rush the passer and 3-4 DBs with a pulse.

The Raiders have WLB and MLB in Corey Littleton and Nick Kwiatkoski. What they need is SLB, and either Zaven Collins or Micah Parsons will be on the board.

Don’t get me wrong. I like him as a project. Usually projects shouldn’t be first rounders.
    Plus we already have a wlb. We need a slb. I could see us go Collins, Moses or Browning at slb. I guess it all depends on what we get in fa.

If we get a dt and fs in fa. I could see us reach in the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    The Raiders already have a WLB, and a pretty good one -- Corey Littleton. I actually think WLB is an easy-ish position to fill when you have a DL that can rush the passer and 3-4 DBs with a pulse.

The Raiders have WLB and MLB in Corey Littleton and Nick Kwiatkoski. What they need is SLB, and either Zaven Collins or Micah Parsons will be on the board.
    Parsons will be gone within the first 10-12 picks. He should be a top 5 pick IMO

Best part with Collins, since Parsons likely won't be there is Collins also has a pretty good track record in coverage.

Lmao did you just seriously call Littleton a good LB?
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Don’t get me wrong. I like him as a project. Usually projects shouldn’t be first rounders.
    Plus we already have a wlb. We need a slb. I could see us go Collins, Moses or Browning at slb. I guess it all depends on what we get in fa.

If we get a dt and fs in fa. I could see us reach in the first.
    No you don't. You already called him a bust. We have a bad WLB who can't cover. If his salary wasn't guaranteed for this year he would have been shown the door. He can be cut next year with minimal dead money

No you don't. You already called him a bust. We have a bad WLB who can't cover. If his salary wasn't guaranteed for this year he would have been shown the door. He can be cut next year with minimal dead money
    If he is drafted in the first at 17 there is an expected result now. A top 20 pick should be a stud right now. He’s a project. As a pick at 17, he’s a bust. So yes. Like I said I like him. Not as a first rounder. Give him a year to put on 10 pounds of meat. And learn how to come off blocks

Just like Ferrell. He’s a good project player, but he was a bust as a top 5 pick.

Littleton was the top cover lb year before. And he played instantly better after guenther was gone. Highest rated d player we had in the last 3 games.

Jeudy should have been out pick last year. He did great and he had who throwing to him???

Littleton ain’t going anywhere anytime soon.

We need a slb bad. Not as much as a passrushing dt or cover fs. But if we could get these 3, we will be golden. And a lb who doesn’t weigh 173 pounds. IMO of course

Lmao did you just seriously call Littleton a good LB?
    Yes, I did.

Littleton played very well for the Rams (hence his contract) and he had three strong games to finish the year. The Raiders legitimately improved, defensively, after they fired Paul Guenther, few as noticeably as Littleton.

He's a good player and he'll be a good player for a few more years. Collins > JOK, IMO

Yes, I did.

Littleton played very well for the Rams (hence his contract) and he had three strong games to finish the year. The Raiders legitimately improved, defensively, after they fired Paul Guenther, few as noticeably as Littleton.

He's a good player and he'll be a good player for a few more years. Collins > JOK, IMO
    The Rams defense made him look better than what what he really is. Raiders defense exposed him. He was one of the worst graded LBs last year. Supposedly his strength was in coverage but he was beat badly all season. He's not worth the 12-13m they are paying him yearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Plunkett4HoF View Post
    Best part with Collins, since Parsons likely won't be there is Collins also has a pretty good track record in coverage.
    I was reviewing some of the pundits comments on Zaven Collins and he is listed as an outside LBer but we should put him inside since he has great thumper size and his coverage skills are average.

Quote Originally Posted by Plunkett4HoF View Post
    The more I watch this kid the more that I like him as our top pick. I believe that we can get the best of all three worlds by utilizing as a SLB or DE on pass rushing downs or MLB backup to Kwiatkowski.

Quote Originally Posted by attoonly View Post
    The more I watch this kid the more that I like him as our top pick. I believe that we can get the best of all three worlds by utilizing as a SLB or DE on pass rushing downs or MLB backup to Kwiatkowski.
    Another form of availability, lining up in multiple positions, Swiss army knife type of player.

These are my 3 Drafts preferences presented in order of the way that I would draft if these players were available. What do you all think?
    1. Christian Barimore DT Ala
    2. Zaven Collins LB Tulsa
    3. Creed Humphrey C OK
    4. Quincy Roche DE Mia
    5. Kobie Whiteside DI Missouri
    6. Forfeited
    7. Keith Taylor CB Washington

1 Zaven Collins LB Tulsa
    2. Tay Gowan CB UCF
    3. Rashad Weaver Edge Pitt
    4. Deonte Brown G Ala
    5. Rhamondre Stevenson HB OK