Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 837
  1. #496
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Plunkett4HoF View Post
    Hopefully we wouldn't be hit with the curse of the former Melifonwu draftee[emoji12]
    Ifeatu is Obi's brother. I do like Ifeatu though. Good prospect. Has plenty of potential.

  2. #497
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    16,003
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Ifeatu is Obi's brother. I do like Ifeatu though. Good prospect. Has plenty of potential.
    Yes, I like the Melifonwu athletic blood line! He has a lot of potential IMO.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  3. #498
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Don't worry about his weight. Players bulk up in the league. Just ask Khalil Mack. The same stupid weight argument was used against him. How did that work out?

    Javin White. Lol seriously? Last I checked he was on the practice squad.
    Yes, very serious? Both in 12 games last year playing in college.
    Koramoah had 62 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int
    Javin had 79 tackles, 1 sack and 3 ints

    Same guy, just one is overhyped. Shoot, I would rather have Muasau, Moses, Collins and Browning before Owusu-Koramoah. He has bust written all over him.
    Last edited by Megatron; 03-01-2021 at 07:33 PM.

  4. #499
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Yes, I like the Melifonwu athletic blood line! He has a lot of potential IMO.
    Big upside

  5. #500
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    16,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Big upside

    I agree.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  6. #501
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Yes, very serious? Both in 12 games last year playing in college.
    Koramoah had 62 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int
    Javin had 79 tackles, 1 sack and 3 ints

    Same guy, just one is overhyped. Shoot, I would rather have Muasau, Moses, Collins and Browning before Owusu-Koramoah. He has bust written all over him.
    There are prospects that have over 100 tackles in a season and still not make an NFL roster. It's not all about stats. It's about potential and his athletic traits

    You're the same guy that called Lamb a bust before he played a single down. Hard to take you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

  7. #502
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    There are prospects that have over 100 tackles in a season and still not make an NFL roster. It's not all about stats. It's about potential and his athletic traits

    You're the same guy that called Lamb a bust before he played a single down. Hard to take you seriously.
    Didnít say he was a bust. I Said he wasnít as good as jeudy or Jefferson or claypool.

    How about this stat. How many lbs that weigh under 225 pounds had over 100 tackles in the nfl last year? Out of the top 40, 1 did. Tackles are what lbs are measured by. That means they are making plays. If you donít tackle, you donít make plays. Javin not only made tackles, but had more ints. Thatís making plays. The top lbs in the nfl who make plays like Williamson, Cunningham, smith, Martinez, Schobert(the top playmakers in the nfl), the lightest out of these guys is 237.

    People wonder why I didnít like morrow. I didnít like him because if you watch games, teams ran right at him because he sucked against the run. Teams ran at him because he was soft at filling holes.

    When teams see a 215 pound lb in the nfl, they will run right at him.

  8. #503
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    There are prospects that have over 100 tackles in a season and still not make an NFL roster. It's not all about stats. It's about potential and his athletic traits

    You're the same guy that called Lamb a bust before he played a single down. Hard to take you seriously.
    I was also the guy who said Blake Martinez is a beast. Waller would be a superstar. Joe Thomas would be a beast(many said he would bust on here). Same with Miller. Etc

  9. #504
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,382
    Jeremiah owusu koramoah is a beast.He didn't have many tackles due to playing nickel,he's not a traditional linebacker but can easily put on 5 to 10 pounds to get stronger.

    Abrams is a safety that plays like a traditional linebacker.JOK is a linebacker that plays like a safety and can actually cover but is strong enough to also play traditional linebacker.

    Amik robertson in the slot covering tyrek hill scares me.

  10. #505
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    It's not all about stats. It's about potential and his athletic traits
    .

    Wait that sounds like a Carr hater. Your takes would be a lot less confusing if you let us all now your rules of when stats matter, and when stats donít matter.
    BTW is Brady still a system quarterback? He did win on a different team with a different system.

  11. #506
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,063
    Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Wait that sounds like a Carr hater. Your takes would be a lot less confusing if you let us all now your rules of when stats matter, and when stats donít matter.
    BTW is Brady still a system quarterback? He did win on a different team with a different system.
    Nice try but we are talking about college prospects here. Stats are a good indicator once the player has fully developed. Most those prospects have yet to scratch their potential. You guys can hate on Owusu all you want, but that kid will be special at the next level.

    And who the **** called Brady a system QB?
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

  12. #507
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,063
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    Jeremiah owusu koramoah is a beast.He didn't have many tackles due to playing nickel,he's not a traditional linebacker but can easily put on 5 to 10 pounds to get stronger.

    Abrams is a safety that plays like a traditional linebacker.JOK is a linebacker that plays like a safety and can actually cover but is strong enough to also play traditional linebacker.

    Amik robertson in the slot covering tyrek hill scares me.
    Exactly. I saw a stat on twitter where he lined up 1/3 of the time in the SLOT covering a RECEIVER. I mean how many LBs can do that? He would be a perfect fit in the cover 3. Littleton can kick rocks next season. He has been a disappointment and not worth the money
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

  13. #508
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    18,002
    Now that the Raiders need a guard, I'd like to push Trey Smith in the 4th round.

    I think Smith is athletic enough to function in the ZBS, and he's proven he can get the job done in the SEC against the best in college football.

  14. #509
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,171
    Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Wait that sounds like a Carr hater. Your takes would be a lot less confusing if you let us all now your rules of when stats matter, and when stats donít matter.
    BTW is Brady still a system quarterback? He did win on a different team with a different system.
    You mean on a team with Pierre Paul, Barrett, David, evans, Godwin, fournette, Jones, Antonio brown, gronk, suh, minter, Shipley, vita vea, devin white, Winfield jr(stud), wirfs, need an actual system? Lol if you canít win on a team with that roster, there is a problem.

  15. #510
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Now that the Raiders need a guard, I'd like to push Trey Smith in the 4th round.

    I think Smith is athletic enough to function in the ZBS, and he's proven he can get the job done in the SEC against the best in college football.
    I like the idea of getting either
    Wyatt Davis(probably 2nd round)
    Trey Smith(probably a 2nd rounder)(heís not a secret)
    Meinerz (maybe a 3rd or 4th)
    Thayer Munford(probably a 4th or 5th)
    Zion Johnson(4th or 5th)

Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •