Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I made the move down to South Florida. Pretty cool they're allowing spectators. I think I'm gonna grab some tickets for week 2. Definitely for Jets game.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Season off to a good start with hou losing, we have their 1st and 2nd rnd picks next draft. And it could be a rough season for watson the way things looked.

Houston definitely didn't look good yesterday, but after last year I fully expect Watson to **** up those draft picks lol. I have a good feeling on it being #21 or something useless like that lol.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

I hope Parker's hamstring becomes a problem... Would suck for the season...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Of course Fitz would decide to suck *** after ruining the tank last year.

**** it. I'm starting it. Start Tua in the 2nd half. Fitzmagic is over.

Also outside of the one TD drive I've been super impressed with the defense so far. So much more pressure than I could have imagined. Wilkins actually looks like a 1st round talent with some good players around him. Good adjustment from Flo as well.

Defense made some great in game adjustments to start shutting down their run game. O was getting to go there till that Fitz pick.

Welp, I had to go and open my big mouth. Terrible start to the 2nd half.

Nice FF by Baker. Defense looks ineffective and offense awful.

Multiple attempts short of the first down marker. Two yard runs over and over. I need to remind myself we are rebuilding and this is the start of year two. Iím sure we will be better at the end of the year, and next year is the first one we can have expectations, but I had hopes for Williams and Parker. Maybe as the season progresses things will click.

I just hate being on the receiving end of all this Newton fascination. Never much liked him.

Not trying to overreact, but Howard is officially in Daniel Thomas's level of big slow RB that can't break a tackle.

Life! Still expect the loss here, but a nice showing.

Defense got absolutely gashed in the second half. Defense looked good in the first but just wore down. A part of that is the offense doing absolutely nothing in the first but I cant believe that after all of the money we've spent that we still give up 200 on the ground.

Its obviously not on just one player, but Godchaux and Baker continue to be liabilities.

Pats have one of the best OLs in the entire league and now have the best running QB outside Jackson in the league and seems to be healthy. This is not the normal looks this team will see for the rest of the season, don't judge off just this game. Also remember no preseason games so guys are still learning and figuring out roles.

Definitely plenty of excuses for the defense. This was a classic Philbin style game. Defense played well in the first but eventually your offense has to help you out and sustain a drive. The fact that this game was even close is promising.

I still think the defense has potential. Seeing any kind of pass rush was surprising. And if this offense was even remotely good today the game could have been completely different. But its going to be hard for me to expect anything different next week against the Bills.

Alright so as I start drinking my sorrow away, let's look at some good things.

Offense: Austin Jackson wasn't a dumpsterfire. Actually played really well. Wasn't super happy with the offensive line overall but with more time I think itll look better. Gaskin looks decent and I desperately want to see more from Brieda. Geiscki also looks like hes picking up where he left off last year. Was the #1 target after Parker went down.

Defense: Wilkins finally showed that pass rush we saw at Clemson. Van Noy and Baker showed decent pass rushing when they actually got the chance. Also shocked at how good Brandon Jones looked. He was my least favorite pick in the draft but he might make me eat my words.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast