Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 2: Buffalo Bills 1-0 @ Miami Dolphins 0-1

Parker, Byron Jones and Xavien Howard were all limited today in practice. Elandon Roberts is currently in the concussion protocol.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

This ain't going to be pretty. BUF really should beat the snot out of this team on both sides of the ball. Josh Allen isn't an amazing QB, but his legs will win the game for them

Buffalo is without both LBs Tremaine Edmunds and Matt Milano. That changes so much of their defense. If we aren't able to capitalize then its a huge indictment of someone on offense, either Fitz, the oline, or Gailey.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Buffalo is without both LBs Tremaine Edmunds and Matt Milano. That changes so much of their defense. If we aren't able to capitalize then its a huge indictment of someone on offense, either Fitz, the oline, or Gailey.
    just saw that too. This should be a Gesicki game. Use Grant on deep routes to keep at least one safety honest, and let Gesicki, Breida, and Ford work underneath. I still think BUF DL will help stuff the run, but the middle of the field is now open for business.

Buffalo has a great Safety tandem so I wouldn't be surprised if they just use one of them on Geiscki, but that opens up so much more for the offense.

Roberts is officially out for the game with the concussion and Parker is a game time decision. He wants to play but the staff might play it safe. With thr Jags game right around the corner I would prefer to hold Parker for the tougher game just to be safe.

Dolphins inactives:

#10 RB/WR Malcolm Perry
    #42 S Clayton Fejedelem
    #44 LB Elandon Roberts
    #58 DE Jason Strowbridge
    #78 T Adam Pankey

So both Parker and Bowden are active. Super interesting that the team chose Bowden after 2 weeks vs Perry who had all of camp.

Byron Jones just hurt himself... looks like his groin.

D is getting gashed by Josh Allen, guys are wide open all over.

The Bills just embarrassed our secondary. So far this defense has been absolutely embarrassing after how much they invested into it. No pass rush and secondary cant stick with their guys.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 09-20-2020 at 01:27 PM.

Great response by the offense (even though we couldn't see it because CBS is on fire). But good creativity on offense and moving the ball well.

Welp, defense gets a fumble only for the offense to go 3 and out. Then Allen marches them down the field for an easy score.

We've invested way too much into the secondary to be getting roasted by Josh Allen even with Jones being out. I know I'm the only one who's been calling out Flo but this is a terrible sign. Flo HAS yo realize that you can't just scheme pressure and you need some dlineman that can get off blocks.

Man I just dont understand what some people see with Baker. He's always a step off on boundary plays and gets bullied in the run.

I'm not drafting Micah Parsons to play alongside Baker. I'm drafting him to replace Baker.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 09-20-2020 at 02:10 PM.

This is a 4 win football team. I still can't believe they hired Gailey.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Man we really need another 3 first round picks. We've still got massive holes at Edge, LB, WR, and Center. Also need to find a true deep FS, RB, and probably two physical DTs that don't get pushed off the line all game. Hell maybe even an OT.

So far this looks so much more like a 4 year rebuild unless we can land Parsons, Rousseau, Waddle and Creed Humphrey.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 09-20-2020 at 02:24 PM.

If anyone thought we would be competing this season your blind. Still lack alot of talent, we are also the youngest team in the league with almost no offseason. This team could look alot different in the 2nd half of this season then what it looks like now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast