Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Week 1: Minnesota Vikings vs Green Bay Packers 9/13/20 1:00 PM ET

Week 1

VS

Sunday, September 13 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX

Last edited by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS; 09-08-2020 at 08:28 AM.
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

I have tickets in the front row of the 50 yard line!

....of my living room

as Kirk would say, "You like that, you like that!!"
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I have tickets in the front row of the 50 yard line!

....of my living room

as Kirk would say, "You like that, you like that!!"
    Sunday can't get here quick enough.

T-bone steak

Loaded potatoes

Garlic bread

And a big pitcher of sweet ice tea with lemon while watching the Vikes kick ***. Skol!!!!!!!

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Can't wait for this!!! Rodgers gets hurt early and Jordan Love comes in and gets a rude welcoming to the NFL from our D.

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Sunday can't get here quick enough.

T-bone steak

Loaded potatoes

Garlic bread

And a big pitcher of sweet ice tea with lemon while watching the Vikes kick ***. Skol!!!!!!!
    What’s your address?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    What’s your address?
    Oh no Pat. It's only for me only. 😁😁😁

Hard to believe we are here already. Just doesn't seem right with how things have gone on. I'm not real sure what to think of this team. I think we can be sneaky good or sneaky bad lol. Of course, I truly believe it starts with the trenches. If the OL play can be improved from last year on the inside then we got a shot. A lot will be told this first game as GB's IDL gave us problems. Holding my breathe for last minute game cancels because someone has the Rona, it's bound to happen.

I'm also not sure what to think with GB. On paper it appears they could be in for a less than successful season than last year as they got all the right bounces. I believe they have a shift in offensive philosophy so we'll see if that is for the better or not. I think they try to be a run first team and control the LOS and open it up for AROD.

I find it hilarious how analysts seem to be all over the board on what they think of the Vikings....to some we're SB contenders and to others we're middle of the pack and would need some things to break our way just to make even expanded playoffs........yet those same analysts don't vary much regarding the Cheesers...like they're locks to win the division and likely contending for the 1 seed in the playoffs.

They indeed weren't 13-3 last year without some breaks...and I don't see how they even maintained, let alone improved since then. While to me, I don't see where the Vikings have NOT improved....depending on how those CBs develop.

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Oh no Pat. It's only for me only. 😁😁😁
    so it's really an I-bone steak then

wait, not sure that sounds right

This will be my first test at a 7am start. I've been here for two night games before but never one of the early ones.

With Hunter out and a very weak interior dline, I'm expecting the worst. Add on top of that no improvements on the oline and we may be in trouble. Luckily the Packers have a **** run defense, too, so maybe Dalvin can save us.

I find it hilarious how analysts seem to be all over the board on what they think of the Vikings....to some we're SB contenders and to others we're middle of the pack and would need some things to break our way just to make even expanded playoffs........yet those same analysts don't vary much regarding the Cheesers...like they're locks to win the division and likely contending for the 1 seed in the playoffs.

They indeed weren't 13-3 last year without some breaks...and I don't see how they even maintained, let alone improved since then. While to me, I don't see where the Vikings have NOT improved....depending on how those CBs develop.
    GB was a terrible 13-3 team. That being said, they also made the NFCCG, so who knows.

We've for sure gotten worse on paper. Diggs replaced by Bisi Johnson, no improvement on the o-line (maybe got worse), d-line is for sure worse, and all new starting CBs. I think after a few weeks our CBs may actually be an improvement, but everything I'm seeing spells out "slow start".

Hopefully I'm wrong and we'll see some good player improvement along with continued experience in the same schemes.

so it's really an I-bone steak then

wait, not sure that sounds right
    Well yes but no? I'm not sure😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    GB was a terrible 13-3 team. That being said, they also made the NFCCG, so who knows.

We've for sure gotten worse on paper. Diggs replaced by Bisi Johnson, no improvement on the o-line (maybe got worse), d-line is for sure worse, and all new starting CBs. I think after a few weeks our CBs may actually be an improvement, but everything I'm seeing spells out "slow start".

Hopefully I'm wrong and we'll see some good player improvement along with continued experience in the same schemes.
    Don't forget Gary Kubiak is our offensive coordinator now. Our offense is in great hands

We're really about to play this game with only two safeties lol
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami