Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
    Iím tired of seeing morrow on the field. He had problems coming off blocks. Getting run over by cm. Slow in pass transition. Handsy in coverage. Then they brought in Wilbur. That guy shouldnít be playing anywhere but special teams. Out of position. Morrow fn sucks so bad.

We should have McMillan at mlb. Kwaitkoski at slb, Littleton at wsb. And have Littleton and kwaitkoski at two lb sets.

Our dline had problems with a below average oline. We need a de that can get to the qb. Besides Crosby. Terrible dline play.

It seems like all the emphasis was on stopping cm and loading the box which opened stuff up in the passing game for them and we still couldn't stop him.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    It seems like all the emphasis was on stopping cm and loading the box which opened stuff up in the passing game for them and we still couldn't stop him.
    CMC is probably the best RB in the NFL. You dont really stop him. You just contain him so that he alone cant beat you which is what we did.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Iím tired of seeing morrow on the field. He had problems coming off blocks. Getting run over by cm. Slow in pass transition. Handsy in coverage. Then they brought in Wilbur. That guy shouldnít be playing anywhere but special teams. Out of position. Morrow fn sucks so bad.

We should have McMillan at mlb. Kwaitkoski at slb, Littleton at wsb. And have Littleton and kwaitkoski at two lb sets.

Our dline had problems with a below average oline. We need a de that can get to the qb. Besides Crosby. Terrible dline play.
    I love your positivity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    CMC is probably the best RB in the NFL. You dont really stop him. You just contain him so that he alone cant beat you which is what we did.
    Well said Hunter. I thought we really handled him in the first half. Even in the second, when you think of what CM can and has done to defenses, our guys did not let him finish us.

"...prone to stoogery.".

You guys ready for MNF!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    You guys ready for MNF!!!!
    After how our defense played I might drop some of those !!! Cause the Saints and Brees are gonna eat that unit alive.

The positivity levels on this site are worrisome at best. First game, new personnel, new venue, no preseason, no crowds. My God, let's just give up already.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    The positivity levels on this site are worrisome at best. First game, new personnel, new venue, no preseason, no crowds. My God, let's just give up already.
    Well, how can you take away anything positive from a defense that allows 30 pts.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Well, how can you take away anything positive from a defense that allows 30 pts.

Pretty much this. Also considering the fact the Panthers offense isn't considered anything special. Not a good look for our defense at all. I will give them some slack however, with this being the first game with out any preseason games

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post

They got a stop when it was needed most. That's a positive

Hunter lets get the Saints game thread going. Sounds like Trent Brown may be a go for Monday night

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I love your positivity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iím very positive about our offense. And they will get better. Iím excited actually.

We spent a lot of money on defense and we gave up 30. We got no pressure on the qb. And they have a bad oline. Lbs couldnít tackle a rb, even when he was dead in the water. We have a runstuffing lb and we didnít use him. We need another vet cb. So they donít keep getting beat on double moves. But we cut or released them. USE McMillan!!!

Iím happy we won but nobody can be happy we gave up 30 to a team with one good rb and a bad o line.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Iím very positive about our offense. And they will get better. Iím excited actually.

We spent a lot of money on defense and we gave up 30. We got no pressure on the qb. And they have a bad oline. Lbs couldnít tackle a rb, even when he was dead in the water. We have a runstuffing lb and we didnít use him. We need another vet cb. So they donít keep getting beat on double moves. But we cut or released them. USE McMillan!!!

Iím happy we won but nobody can be happy we gave up 30 to a team with one good rb and a bad o line.
    We have Nevin Lawson coming back this week from suspension. I think they liked him more over Amukamara as our vet CB. Arnette got beat badly on that double move. And that was Roby Anderson who beat him, a guy who many on here did not want in free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Hunter lets get the Saints game thread going. Sounds like Trent Brown may be a go for Monday night
    ill get it made after work this evening

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast