Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 421
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    478
    You guys are worried about nothing. You don't think guys will be amped up and ready to play?? Things get heated in training camp when teams have joint practices. Players have pride, they're not gonna let the other team punk them or score all over them.

    The NBA bubble has had a lot of great, exciting games and storylines. Probably some of the most exciting early rounds of the playoffs in recent years. I bet the NFL will be the same way.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,419
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    You guys are worried about nothing. You don't think guys will be amped up and ready to play?? Things get heated in training camp when teams have joint practices. Players have pride, they're not gonna let the other team punk them or score all over them.

    The NBA bubble has had a lot of great, exciting games and storylines. Probably some of the most exciting early rounds of the playoffs in recent years. I bet the NFL will be the same way.
    I agree. Watching basketball and soccer with out fans makes no difference to me. The games are still competitive. Football will be the same way

    Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I agree. Watching basketball and soccer with out fans makes no difference to me. The games are still competitive. Football will be the same way

    Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    As I said previously, I appreciate the artificial crowd noise in soccer. Once the game starts you stop thinking about the crowd and it just makes the game seem pretty normal.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    17,404
    The Raiders road woes aren't due to the fan noise, it's playing a professional sporting event at 1pm EST, which is 10am PST.

    The only man who got that figured out was Jack Del Rio. By the way, with each passing year, the decision to fire Del Rio looks dumber and dumber, doesn't it?

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    The Raiders road woes aren't due to the fan noise, it's playing a professional sporting event at 1pm EST, which is 10am PST.

    The only man who got that figured out was Jack Del Rio. By the way, with each passing year, the decision to fire Del Rio looks dumber and dumber, doesn't it?
    I donít think so, seems like he lost part of the locker room his last year, and I think the crowd noise comparison was just about how it would look/feel to fans on tv.

    I think Vegas will help us in east coast games, as they practiced at 7am a long stretch of training camp to beat the heat.

    Although in the interest of fairness, since east coast teams donít have a problem playing on the west coast, I donít see why the east coast games donít kick off at 4pm when west coast teams travel. Seems like e better way to split up the tv start times anyway. But oh well. Good teams fine a way to win, and we shall soon see if that is us.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    15,588
    They are being (over) paid big money, generational changing money to play a game. If they can't put out a good product or show maximum effort without crowd noise or with canned noise, they need to quit. To me, they are performers, like actors, musicians, dancers, if you are great at what you do I will watch (TV, Internet, live if possible) besides that, I really don't care to hear what you have to say, give me the product that you are being paid to give. I don't care if they have crowd noise or not. I yell at the TV enough to cover it anyways.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,186
    JDR had to go. He had no solutions to the problems with the D. As far as the 3 hour difference in game times.....c'mon guys, that's a real stretch. I'm not buying that as an excuse.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,883
    Does Fubo tv carry all the Raider games?? Is it worth it?

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,419
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    JDR had to go. He had no solutions to the problems with the D. As far as the 3 hour difference in game times.....c'mon guys, that's a real stretch. I'm not buying that as an excuse.
    And still there is no solution to the defense. I agree, definitely not an excuse

    Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,419
    Anyone know if they will still be showing Raider games on local channels in the bay area?

    Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,419
    The Chiefs look even more dangerous with Clyde Edwards-Helaire. That was a great pick at the end of the 1st round. Kelechie Osemele has also looked good. That offense is going to be unstoppable this year

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    15,840
    I know it would be expensive but I really wish theyíd spend the week on the road. Team bonds and focuses more. EST times donít matter when youíre there for a few days. Iím sure they can figure out the facilities in most cities.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,740
    This should be a win

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,740
    I look forward to see both the Rooks and Sophs.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Anyone know if they will still be showing Raider games on local channels in the bay area?

    Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Yes they will. Im in redding area and my local cbs station is airing the game

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk


    IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •