Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    You guys are worried about nothing. You don't think guys will be amped up and ready to play?? Things get heated in training camp when teams have joint practices. Players have pride, they're not gonna let the other team punk them or score all over them.

The NBA bubble has had a lot of great, exciting games and storylines. Probably some of the most exciting early rounds of the playoffs in recent years. I bet the NFL will be the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    You guys are worried about nothing. You don't think guys will be amped up and ready to play?? Things get heated in training camp when teams have joint practices. Players have pride, they're not gonna let the other team punk them or score all over them.

The NBA bubble has had a lot of great, exciting games and storylines. Probably some of the most exciting early rounds of the playoffs in recent years. I bet the NFL will be the same way.
    I agree. Watching basketball and soccer with out fans makes no difference to me. The games are still competitive. Football will be the same way

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I agree. Watching basketball and soccer with out fans makes no difference to me. The games are still competitive. Football will be the same way

As I said previously, I appreciate the artificial crowd noise in soccer. Once the game starts you stop thinking about the crowd and it just makes the game seem pretty normal.

The Raiders road woes aren't due to the fan noise, it's playing a professional sporting event at 1pm EST, which is 10am PST.

The only man who got that figured out was Jack Del Rio. By the way, with each passing year, the decision to fire Del Rio looks dumber and dumber, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    The Raiders road woes aren't due to the fan noise, it's playing a professional sporting event at 1pm EST, which is 10am PST.

The only man who got that figured out was Jack Del Rio. By the way, with each passing year, the decision to fire Del Rio looks dumber and dumber, doesn't it?
    I donít think so, seems like he lost part of the locker room his last year, and I think the crowd noise comparison was just about how it would look/feel to fans on tv.

I think Vegas will help us in east coast games, as they practiced at 7am a long stretch of training camp to beat the heat.

Although in the interest of fairness, since east coast teams donít have a problem playing on the west coast, I donít see why the east coast games donít kick off at 4pm when west coast teams travel. Seems like e better way to split up the tv start times anyway. But oh well. Good teams fine a way to win, and we shall soon see if that is us.

They are being (over) paid big money, generational changing money to play a game. If they can't put out a good product or show maximum effort without crowd noise or with canned noise, they need to quit. To me, they are performers, like actors, musicians, dancers, if you are great at what you do I will watch (TV, Internet, live if possible) besides that, I really don't care to hear what you have to say, give me the product that you are being paid to give. I don't care if they have crowd noise or not. I yell at the TV enough to cover it anyways.

"...prone to stoogery.".

JDR had to go. He had no solutions to the problems with the D. As far as the 3 hour difference in game times.....c'mon guys, that's a real stretch. I'm not buying that as an excuse.

Does Fubo tv carry all the Raider games?? Is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    JDR had to go. He had no solutions to the problems with the D. As far as the 3 hour difference in game times.....c'mon guys, that's a real stretch. I'm not buying that as an excuse.
    And still there is no solution to the defense. I agree, definitely not an excuse

Anyone know if they will still be showing Raider games on local channels in the bay area?

The Chiefs look even more dangerous with Clyde Edwards-Helaire. That was a great pick at the end of the 1st round. Kelechie Osemele has also looked good. That offense is going to be unstoppable this year

I know it would be expensive but I really wish theyíd spend the week on the road. Team bonds and focuses more. EST times donít matter when youíre there for a few days. Iím sure they can figure out the facilities in most cities.

This should be a win

I look forward to see both the Rooks and Sophs.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Anyone know if they will still be showing Raider games on local channels in the bay area?

Yes they will. Im in redding area and my local cbs station is airing the game

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast