Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Yes they will. Im in redding area and my local cbs station is airing the game

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

SWEET. That means I should get it up here in McCloud/Shasta area.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    The Chiefs look even more dangerous with Clyde Edwards-Helaire. That was a great pick at the end of the 1st round. Kelechie Osemele has also looked good. That offense is going to be unstoppable this year
    yeah, I was disgusted. They looked powerful Helaire only makes them more multi-dimensional.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Yea i looked at the programming for khsl 12 and it shows this sunday at least.

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Chiefs are banking alot on Mahomo.

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Chiefs are banking alot on Mahomo.

Wouldn't you?

"...prone to stoogery.".

Chiefs are going to be the team to beat for a long time.

As for this weekend the Raiders should win by two touchdowns. Panthers lost quite a bit this offseason. The Raiders added some linebackers that should make Christian work very hard for every yard. Canít wait

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Anyone know if they will still be showing Raider games on local channels in the bay area?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    I think this season it's a safe bet that the Raiders games will be televised in the Bay Area. But with the Chargers now calling LA their home, they have more of a regional right to Central and Northern CA media outlets than the Raiders do. As long as Spanos (Chargers owner) doesn't complain and/or the NFL doesn't draw a hard line on their televised games policy, the Bay Area will continue to get Raiders games.

But keep in mind that Spanos is from Stockton and he knows that the Bay Area is a choice gem when it comes to sports media. He'll eventually want access to the market as California's AFC representative team. Maybe not this year or the next, but eventually. That's a move that any sensible businessman makes. Especially since there's zero chance of the Raiders moving back to California in our lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I think this season it's a safe bet that the Raiders games will be televised in the Bay Area. But with the Chargers now calling LA their home, they have more of a regional right to Central and Northern CA media outlets than the Raiders do. As long as Spanos (Chargers owner) doesn't complain and/or the NFL doesn't draw a hard line on their televised games policy, the Bay Area will continue to get Raiders games.

But keep in mind that Spanos is from Stockton and he knows that the Bay Area is a choice gem when it comes to sports media. He'll eventually want access to the market as California's AFC representative team. Maybe not this year or the next, but eventually. That's a move that any sensible businessman makes. Especially since there's zero chance of the Raiders moving back to California in our lifetime.
    Itís a move that will 100% happen in time. Spanos did that in Los Angeles. We had Raider games a few years until the Chargers pulled that regional bs with San Diego being closer. You know too the 49ers will be loving it, they will be aiming for the next generation of Bay fans. Little by little Raiders media coverage will dwindle.

Yes they will. Im in redding area and my local cbs station is airing the game

Great, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    yeah, I was disgusted. They looked powerful Helaire only makes them more multi-dimensional.
    HOuston made them look good. Houstonís d were out of position all night. Watt isnít what he was. Who else do they have on d????
    On o, they had an injury prone rb who couldnít passblock. The oline was doubling and triple teaming Clark and still looked bad. Houston is not a good team anymore. Kc cbs was playing off and the wrs couldnít get open on short routes. Houston made them look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    HOuston made them look good. Houstonís d were out of position all night. Watt isnít what he was. Who else do they have on d????
    On o, they had an injury prone rb who couldnít passblock. The oline was doubling and triple teaming Clark and still looked bad. Houston is not a good team anymore. Kc cbs was playing off and the wrs couldnít get open on short routes. Houston made them look good.
    So they're not good? Lol

I agree with Megatron, Though I will not take anything from KC... They looked really good... But, The Texans are just not that good. And take into consideration all the new coordinators they have, And no preseason... These first time coaches are gonna struggle

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    I agree with Megatron, Though I will not take anything from KC... They looked really good... But, The Texans are just not that good. And take into consideration all the new coordinators they have, And no preseason... These first time coaches are gonna struggle
    We can definitely hope thatís true to form Sunday! Carolina only team in nfl with new head coach, offensive and defensive coordinators, and new starting qb. A loss here would be a tough pill to swallow, although hard to predict colllege coaches. I remember chip kelly started off on fire with the eagles (who had a more talented team with more continuity) before the league adjusted round his pace and play style. Nothings won until itís won.

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    The Texans are pretty good. The Chiefs are putting pressure on QB's. and gambling they'll make mistakes. They're looking at it from the perspective that their O will put points up to make up for those gambles. Carr can expect a lot of the same, especially since he's shown the tendency to panic under pressure. Gruden better have a game plan to deal with that against every team, because the heat will come.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast