Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 421
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    15,583
    Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Yes they will. Im in redding area and my local cbs station is airing the game

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

    SWEET. That means I should get it up here in McCloud/Shasta area.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    15,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    The Chiefs look even more dangerous with Clyde Edwards-Helaire. That was a great pick at the end of the 1st round. Kelechie Osemele has also looked good. That offense is going to be unstoppable this year
    yeah, I was disgusted. They looked powerful Helaire only makes them more multi-dimensional.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,211
    Yea i looked at the programming for khsl 12 and it shows this sunday at least.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk


    IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,211
    Chiefs are banking alot on Mahomo.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk


    IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,398

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    15,583
    Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Chiefs are banking alot on Mahomo.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Wouldn't you?

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,512
    Chiefs are going to be the team to beat for a long time.

    As for this weekend the Raiders should win by two touchdowns. Panthers lost quite a bit this offseason. The Raiders added some linebackers that should make Christian work very hard for every yard. Canít wait

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    12,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Anyone know if they will still be showing Raider games on local channels in the bay area?

    Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    I think this season it's a safe bet that the Raiders games will be televised in the Bay Area. But with the Chargers now calling LA their home, they have more of a regional right to Central and Northern CA media outlets than the Raiders do. As long as Spanos (Chargers owner) doesn't complain and/or the NFL doesn't draw a hard line on their televised games policy, the Bay Area will continue to get Raiders games.

    But keep in mind that Spanos is from Stockton and he knows that the Bay Area is a choice gem when it comes to sports media. He'll eventually want access to the market as California's AFC representative team. Maybe not this year or the next, but eventually. That's a move that any sensible businessman makes. Especially since there's zero chance of the Raiders moving back to California in our lifetime.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,512
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I think this season it's a safe bet that the Raiders games will be televised in the Bay Area. But with the Chargers now calling LA their home, they have more of a regional right to Central and Northern CA media outlets than the Raiders do. As long as Spanos (Chargers owner) doesn't complain and/or the NFL doesn't draw a hard line on their televised games policy, the Bay Area will continue to get Raiders games.

    But keep in mind that Spanos is from Stockton and he knows that the Bay Area is a choice gem when it comes to sports media. He'll eventually want access to the market as California's AFC representative team. Maybe not this year or the next, but eventually. That's a move that any sensible businessman makes. Especially since there's zero chance of the Raiders moving back to California in our lifetime.
    Itís a move that will 100% happen in time. Spanos did that in Los Angeles. We had Raider games a few years until the Chargers pulled that regional bs with San Diego being closer. You know too the 49ers will be loving it, they will be aiming for the next generation of Bay fans. Little by little Raiders media coverage will dwindle.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,415
    Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Yes they will. Im in redding area and my local cbs station is airing the game

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Great, thanks!

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    yeah, I was disgusted. They looked powerful Helaire only makes them more multi-dimensional.
    HOuston made them look good. Houstonís d were out of position all night. Watt isnít what he was. Who else do they have on d????
    On o, they had an injury prone rb who couldnít passblock. The oline was doubling and triple teaming Clark and still looked bad. Houston is not a good team anymore. Kc cbs was playing off and the wrs couldnít get open on short routes. Houston made them look good.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    HOuston made them look good. Houstonís d were out of position all night. Watt isnít what he was. Who else do they have on d????
    On o, they had an injury prone rb who couldnít passblock. The oline was doubling and triple teaming Clark and still looked bad. Houston is not a good team anymore. Kc cbs was playing off and the wrs couldnít get open on short routes. Houston made them look good.
    So they're not good? Lol

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,688
    I agree with Megatron, Though I will not take anything from KC... They looked really good... But, The Texans are just not that good. And take into consideration all the new coordinators they have, And no preseason... These first time coaches are gonna struggle
    .

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    I agree with Megatron, Though I will not take anything from KC... They looked really good... But, The Texans are just not that good. And take into consideration all the new coordinators they have, And no preseason... These first time coaches are gonna struggle
    .
    We can definitely hope thatís true to form Sunday! Carolina only team in nfl with new head coach, offensive and defensive coordinators, and new starting qb. A loss here would be a tough pill to swallow, although hard to predict colllege coaches. I remember chip kelly started off on fire with the eagles (who had a more talented team with more continuity) before the league adjusted round his pace and play style. Nothings won until itís won.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,185
    Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    I agree with Megatron, Though I will not take anything from KC... They looked really good... But, The Texans are just not that good. And take into consideration all the new coordinators they have, And no preseason... These first time coaches are gonna struggle
    .
    The Texans are pretty good. The Chiefs are putting pressure on QB's. and gambling they'll make mistakes. They're looking at it from the perspective that their O will put points up to make up for those gambles. Carr can expect a lot of the same, especially since he's shown the tendency to panic under pressure. Gruden better have a game plan to deal with that against every team, because the heat will come.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •