Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    So where are all the clueless fools that said Mariotts will beat out Carr for the starting job? Not only can he not stay on the field, but when he is on the field he has looked terrible according to reports from training camp. What a waste of money

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Holy Smokes!!! A Raiders GT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    So where are all the clueless fools that said Mariotts will beat out Carr for the starting job? Not only can he not stay on the field, but when he is on the field he has looked terrible according to reports from training camp. What a waste of money

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Let it go....

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Just coming to post this. Ruggs and Edwards listed as starters. Collins over Hurst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Just coming to post this. Ruggs and Edwards listed as starters. Collins over Hurst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well rookies showed out last year. We have less of them this year. We need the ones that do play to show off early and often.

Yea Collins over Hurst but they will rotate at the 3-tech often with each other.

Im happy that Harris is the starter across from Abram. I feel he is going to really show off this season.

Rico Gafford behind Edwards is interesting. That means we could see a lot of Ruggs n Rico on the field together. Edward's Ruggs Rico Waller and Jacob's in a package.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderAce View Post
    Rico Gafford behind Edwards is interesting. That means we could see a lot of Ruggs n Rico on the field together. Edward's Ruggs Rico Waller and Jacob's in a package.
    It’s possible, but they are called “unofficial” for a reason. As Vic and others like to say, usually an intern does these things. So while the starters may be accurate, to assume any nuances outside of that may not be as worthwhile as one would think.

I would still imagine that Gafford is the last receiver, especially since Mayock made a big deal about Agholor backing up all 3 spots. I would imagine he is the first off the bench, regardless of position.

Most interesting player will be Edwards. Maybe he's the real deal. Also our defense will have their hands full. Bridgewater is an accurate QB and 22 is the best dual threat RB in the game. Raiders 28 - 17

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Nobody really knows. All they say is that he “was” dealing with elbow and ankle ailments earlier, and that he should be back in 3-4 days. And that was last week. A little strange.
    Thanks. I just saw that they put him on IR. I hate it when they do that without ever announcing that a player was injured in the first place. Makes you wonder if we're getting the full story.

In any event, this gives me an idea for my next forum topic.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Well rookies showed out last year. We have less of them this year. We need the ones that do play to show off early and often.

Yea Collins over Hurst but they will rotate at the 3-tech often with each other.

Im happy that Harris is the starter across from Abram. I feel he is going to really show off this season.
    Harris earned that spot. He hits hard. That will be a physical safety duo.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Harris earned that spot. He hits hard. That will be a physical safety duo.
    Yes he did. Beat out 2 veteran free agents that were suppose to take his spot. Good smart player.

On second thought, make that Raiders 34, Panthers 30.

The game ends as the Raider defense comes up big on a last play of the game goal line stand. Get your defibrillators ready, folks.

Raiders 27 Panthers 17

"...prone to stoogery.".

Set the tone!!!! 27-17!

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast