Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast

Thread: Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    None of those, in my opinion, were/are 'obvious wins' in contracts. That's my opinion though.

TK -- Was on pace for a record season, yes...but then was all but invisible in the playoffs.
    Provy -- So far his contract is about what it should be. He has the ability still, but he needs to really take his game to the next level by eliminating those turnovers (especially the head scratching 'that's not you' type of turnovers he has sometimes).
    Lindblom -- Definitely not an "obvious win" contract. It's a low risk/high reward contract. Cancer and chemo is not an injury you overcome. I have confidence he will, but it's not an obvious win.

Myers -- Is a young defenseman that was arguably our best defenseman in a lot of games (not most, but I would say 10-15) last season. He also performed pretty well in the playoffs. He addresses a need as a RHD as well. Getting a top 4 (at worst) d-man for 3 years and under 3AAV is an obvious win in my opinion.
    ya i agree there. All of those contracts can turn into a win though which is nice

With them planning a season around the beginning to mid January hopefully G comes back more focused now after the birth on his child. Hopefully Jake is in shape and doesn't need half the season to get in shape. TK Farabee, Provy Sanheim, Myers, Hart can all take the next step. Hopefully Lindblom comes back to his original form. Hope Frost pushes to make the team out of camp. Hoping Ghost can push either Braun or Hagg off the 3rd pairing or even is healthy and regains his confidence to make them have to pair him with Provy.

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    ya i agree there. All of those contracts can turn into a win though which is nice
    I agree. They can be massive wins as long as the cap doesn't regress. We also have to start thinking about what to do with Couts in a couple years when his contract is up. :/

I agree. They can be massive wins as long as the cap doesn't regress. We also have to start thinking about what to do with Couts in a couple years when his contract is up. :/
    Unless frost or patrick (or anyone9 have blossomed into Number 1Cs, there's nothing to think about

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    With them planning a season around the beginning to mid January hopefully G comes back more focused now after the birth on his child. Hopefully Jake is in shape and doesn't need half the season to get in shape. TK Farabee, Provy Sanheim, Myers, Hart can all take the next step. Hopefully Lindblom comes back to his original form. Hope Frost pushes to make the team out of camp. Hoping Ghost can push either Braun or Hagg off the 3rd pairing or even is healthy and regains his confidence to make them have to pair him with Provy.
    a half season could be good for Patrick as well. He gets more time to recover and hopefully its enough to where he can play a 3C role. THen the following year would be a real growth season for him.

Heard we almost lost Hayes for the season...He was going to protest if Gritty wasn't allowed in the stadium. lol I like Hayes's personality.

Hope all you guys are alive out there, having a nice holiday, and excited for hockey to finally be back.

Cam York named the WJC captain this year. That's a great sign for the Flyers in the next couple years hopefully.

Hoping the experience from the playoffs pays off for the whole team. Hoping Frost makes the team out of camp and Ghost can push Braun, Hagg, or Gustafsson out of the lineup.

Beniers is going to be a stud. No idea how 2021 draft will go down.

Brink can play some hockey, reminds me of brendan gallagher

Did I just read that Morin is moving to the wing?

Screw it. Why not

He is. I mean, whatever. He clearly wasn't going to make it at defense, and he's fighting for his career. Probably won't work, but...maaaaaybe?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    He is. I mean, whatever. He clearly wasn't going to make it at defense, and he's fighting for his career. Probably won't work, but...maaaaaybe?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    would be a sick netfront presence on the PP lol...bye JVR and bring in MORIN!! lol

Is Morgan frost here full time this year?

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast