Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by steagles View Post
    he's already a competent 4th liner. i haven't seen anything to make me think he'll be more than that, but i guess it's possible.

him, NAK, twarynski are all at that level, imo.
    Nak is a bit more than just a competent 4th liner. He's a legitimate play driving force in the bottom 6 and can play up if he's needed.

he's already a competent 4th liner. i haven't seen anything to make me think he'll be more than that, but i guess it's possible.

him, NAK, twarynski are all at that level, imo.
    Those 3 sound like a decent 4th line; itís Rafís line until he is officially too old ... what a gem he has been

Those 3 sound like a decent 4th line; itís Rafís line until he is officially too old ... what a gem he has been
    thanks, homer.
    Nak is a bit more than just a competent 4th liner. He's a legitimate play driving force in the bottom 6 and can play up if he's needed.
    he was really good in the bubble; let's see him do it again next year and then we'll talk.

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    seriously what a great find. Such a great play driving player.

Have always wanted to see a full year of raffl-laughton on the 4th line. Throw in nak on the rw and that is one of our best 4th lines in a long time. i remember raffl-laughton played on the 4th line for a little and we called them the honey bees line or something

At 5v5 vs Barzal...

Couturier: 20:18 (23% of his total 5v5 time)

Thompson: 29:46 (45% of his total 5v5 time)

we played a 4c who should never be on the roster more than out selke winner....****ing AV sucks
    Last edited by 3iverson3; 09-15-2020 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    At 5v5 vs Barzal...

Couturier: 20:18 (23% of his total 5v5 time)

Thompson: 35:46 (45% of his total 5v5 time)

we played a 4c who should never be on the roster more than out selke winner....****ing AV sucks
    Duh, but guys drunk the kool aid.

seriously what a great find. Such a great play driving player.

Have always wanted to see a full year of raffl-laughton on the 4th line. Throw in nak on the rw and that is one of our best 4th lines in a long time. i remember raffl-laughton played on the 4th line for a little and we called them the honey bees line or something
    Raffl-Laughton-Nak could easily be one of if not the best 4th line in the league. They would smoke other 4th lines in terms of possession.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Raffl-Laughton-Nak could easily be one of if not the best 4th line in the league. They would smoke other 4th lines in terms of possession.
    Ya lets hope we don't **** this up. They would kill. Apparently, Thompson is interested in resigning and we all know AV loves him.

ARI is on the rebuild. They are apparently shopping kuemper and OEL. Rumor is oel, grabner to oilers for nurse, neal, 1st

i would see if we can dump jvr there for kessel. add something to sweeten the deal to get it done

ARI is on the rebuild. They are apparently shopping kuemper and OEL. Rumor is oel, grabner to oilers for nurse, neal, 1st

i would see if we can dump jvr there for kessel. add something to sweeten the deal to get it done
    Well, Fletch did state that he's likely going to look to add a goal scorer via trade. And of all the trades that I've seen suggested, JVR for Kessel isn't as outrageous as we think.

Also hear that the Wild want more MN born players. Soooo, Nisky and Braun's rights for Dumba? lol

Well, Fletch did state that he's likely going to look to add a goal scorer via trade. And of all the trades that I've seen suggested, JVR for Kessel isn't as outrageous as we think.
    JVR is a better player than phil kessell at this point, so that trade would be a pure salary dump.

Peter Laviolette has been named the new coach of the Washington Capitals, the team announced Tuesday.

Laviolette's deal is believed to be for three years, a source told ESPN.

JVR is a better player than phil kessell at this point, so that trade would be a pure salary dump.
    how is he a better player though? Both are fatties that love hot dogs. One is faster, has a better shot, and is signed to just 2 years while the other is slower, good as a net front and has 3 years left. Not saying the deal works because ARI wants to clear cap but if we can dump jvr somewhere, kessel ain't a bad option. I think he would easily get 30 for both those years on his contract while JVR can possibly get there

ya i honestly hate that. I would've loved to have lavy back here.

Kessel had a pretty awful year.

Also,Lavi has a short shelf life. He might give them a jolt in year 1, but Wsh Is getting to the end of their contender window soon. Too many bloated contracts.

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast