Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    we suck without couts. Even if laine is a 50 goal scorer how would we even win with hayes as our top center lol. That would be so bad hahaa. We would have hayes-laughton-frost-4c down the middle

i think sanheim+1st+ would really entice winipeg. They need a guy like sanheim who can play big minutes and paly in all situations. It would just leave us with a huge hole on the left side. I am looking to trade sanheim when york/zamula are on the roster though. Might be our best shot at getting a tp 6 player. Sucks to lose him but if we can't get anything via fa, draft, and g/voracek are done in a few years then we gotta get some talent for talent
    And Patrick (forgot him), who could be a top center still. Maybe delayed development curve

we suck without couts. Even if laine is a 50 goal scorer how would we even win with hayes as our top center lol. That would be so bad hahaa. We would have hayes-laughton-frost-4c down the middle

i think sanheim+1st+ would really entice winipeg. They need a guy like sanheim who can play big minutes and paly in all situations. It would just leave us with a huge hole on the left side. I am looking to trade sanheim when york/zamula are on the roster though. Might be our best shot at getting a tp 6 player. Sucks to lose him but if we can't get anything via fa, draft, and g/voracek are done in a few years then we gotta get some talent for talent
    Winnipeg would just laugh at that offer.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Zero chance I entertain moving Couturier for Laine. For Eichel? I'm still not doing. If they could figure out a way to empty the farm without moving Couturier, Provorov, or Hart for Eichel then count me in. Otherwise it's a one step fwd two steps back scenario.
    Foe Eichel I would drive Couts to the airport. He's good but Eichel is an elite player. You better throw in Sanheim, Konecny and a #1.

Quote Originally Posted by jc27 View Post
    Foe Eichel I would drive Couts to the airport. He's good but Eichel is an elite player. You better throw in Sanheim, Konecny and a #1.
    I think Eichel costs Couturier + Sanheim + 2 1st round picks

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    I think Eichel costs Couturier + Sanheim + 2 1st round picks
    would we not be better off with what we have? Eichel is great but I don't think just him brings us over the hump. Huge hole on defense

would we not be better off with what we have? Eichel is great but I don't think just him brings us over the hump. Huge hole on defense
    Depends on how good you think Zamula and York are ...

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Depends on how good you think Zamula and York are ...
    i really like them but i think sanheim has more upside. (edit, idk i thin york can be freaking amazing lol). Still, I ain't trading sanheim unless they were on the team already. I think we still have to wait another year for one of them to come.

so we can either wait for them to come and trade sanheim. Or keep sanheim and trade one of zamula/york + 1st for a top 6 player

1st, hagg, prospect for rakell. boom

idk but I am scared fletcher goes after granlund

very fletcher type move

very fletcher type move
    ...I feel like we're going to get Hoffman and add to our high cap plus 30 club.... :/ I don't like it.....

very fletcher type move
    i will be very concerned if fletcher continues to dump assets into 30+ year old players.

at the very least granlund is:
    a, less than 30.
    b, an unrestricted free agent.

1st, hagg, prospect for rakell. boom
    ghost for rakell would be a better starting point, imo.

just an old-fashioned straight up challenge trade.

Quote Originally Posted by steagles View Post
    ghost for rakell would be a better starting point, imo.

just an old-fashioned straight up challenge trade.
    im super down for that. Would love to see ghost here in anaheim haha and rackell in a flyer uniform. But they need cap space as well

g-couts-rakell is a great top line. I see giroux with another 80 points season with 2 30 goal scorers

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    ...I feel like we're going to get Hoffman and add to our high cap plus 30 club.... :/ I don't like it.....
    i wouldnt't mind hoffman if we can get rid of jvr. Im sure hoffman can be signed for cheaper than 7 given the cap and covid situation. The term is the scary part.

what about getzlaf in a 1 year rental?

g-couts-voracek
    lidblom-getzlaf-tk
    farabee-hayes-frost
    raffl-laughton-nak

or

ghost, whatever it takes for rakell
    trade jvr to a team to clear cap, sign hoffman

g-couts-rakell
    hoffman-hayes-tk
    farabee-frost-voracek
    raffl-laughton-nak