Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Just finished the last episode of the boys season 2, Great twist on the superhero genre. The story is well written. The acting is good. Definitely an entertaining series.
    highly recommended for those who love comics and superheroes.

I only have 2 episodes left in season 2, so far I enjoy the show, and kinda like some of the characters we shouldn't maybe (A-Train is awesome).

I imagine Homelander will eventually just go insane, like his mini-dream he had where he lasered the protesters down haha

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I only have 2 episodes left in season 2, so far I enjoy the show, and kinda like some of the characters we shouldn't maybe (A-Train is awesome).

I imagine Homelander will eventually just go insane, like his mini-dream he had where he lasered the protesters down haha
    Donít hate ATrain either.

Youíre obviously seeing the different dynamics of the superheros. Fame is obviously a big part of it all but deeper roots in who they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Just finished season 2. Really strong show so far. I think they maybe got a little too overt in some of their political commentary at times. (FWIW I tend to align politically with the show runners it would seem, but I felt like they maybe tried too hard to make real life comparisons at times.)

I thimk what I like about the show is that most of the characters are actually pretty well thought out and generally behave in a somewhat understandable manner. Like Homelander is very obvious a horrible person, but with his back story, you kind of understand partially where he's coming from. And that generally appears in most of the main characters. They're mostly all flawed but their flaws are somewhat understandable.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234