Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Funny to see love sausage make an appearance.
    Hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

the reactions of both dudes when they realized it was a dick had me dead lol... love the sound track they have chosen this season

This is one of the most fun shows to watch. I don't like that the episodes are released weekly though. I thought the binge watch model worked perfectly for it in season 1.

The Boys Season 2

Erik Kripke

“Our feeling is that when it airs all eight at once, it becomes a sugar rush of a binge. People burn through it in a week or two. There’s an intense amount of activity, and then it sort of fades.

“There’s so many great moments in season two, we want to give it time to marinate, so people can reflect on it and talk about it before they move on to the next thing and be in the conversation a little longer. I think a little anticipation for the fans is healthy.”

Still hate it. I don't care how they try to rationalize it. It's an extremely fun binge watch too. I don't think there's a single show these days that I watch week to week.

I don’t disagree.

I watched season one twice.

My guy jeremy jahns hasn't really been liking this season but I just cant help but enjoy the world they crafted, the last episode was by far the best one tho. Theres only like 2 or 3 episodes left I think, I hope they go out with a bang.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    This is one of the most fun shows to watch. I don't like that the episodes are released weekly though. I thought the binge watch model worked perfectly for it in season 1.
    I think they said that by the time all come out, it will have been in the same time slot as we got all the others last time tho. I actually dont mind it, I came back from an exhausting vacay only to remember, oh yeah, the friday episode passed. Instantly reengerized

Excellent penultimate episode of the season. Some of the stuff early in the episode was kinda overly on the nose with current events but entertaining overall regardless.

Damn I love this show!

BTW i recommend another show Anthony Starr was in and that Banshee. Another fun crazy show.

And Maeve is so damn sexy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Excellent penultimate episode of the season. Some of the stuff early in the episode was kinda overly on the nose with current events but entertaining overall regardless.
    Wonder if certain people realize the obvious and intentional nod to 'Murcans

Probably not but I imagine them rooting for the supes "protection our land"

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Damn I love this show!

BTW i recommend another show Anthony Starr was in and that Banshee. Another fun crazy show.
    Banshee is great. Raunchy, over the top action, and some great characters. Final season is kinda weird from what I remember, but I'd definitely recommend it too.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Wonder if certain people realize the obvious and intentional nod to 'Murcans

Probably not but I imagine them rooting for the supes "protection our land"

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I think you'd have to be pretty damn obtuse not to (hence my comment).

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I think you'd have to be pretty damn obtuse not to (hence my comment).
    Only way it could be any clearer is if the characters broke the 4th wall and said “we represent the current state of the US”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast