Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Funny to see love sausage make an appearance.
    Hilarious.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,174
    the reactions of both dudes when they realized it was a dick had me dead lol... love the sound track they have chosen this season

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,256
    This is one of the most fun shows to watch. I don't like that the episodes are released weekly though. I thought the binge watch model worked perfectly for it in season 1.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,368

    The Boys Season 2

    Erik Kripke

    “Our feeling is that when it airs all eight at once, it becomes a sugar rush of a binge. People burn through it in a week or two. There’s an intense amount of activity, and then it sort of fades.

    “There’s so many great moments in season two, we want to give it time to marinate, so people can reflect on it and talk about it before they move on to the next thing and be in the conversation a little longer. I think a little anticipation for the fans is healthy.”

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,256
    Still hate it. I don't care how they try to rationalize it. It's an extremely fun binge watch too. I don't think there's a single show these days that I watch week to week.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,368
    I don’t disagree.

    I watched season one twice.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,554
    My guy jeremy jahns hasn't really been liking this season but I just cant help but enjoy the world they crafted, the last episode was by far the best one tho. Theres only like 2 or 3 episodes left I think, I hope they go out with a bang.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,554
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    This is one of the most fun shows to watch. I don't like that the episodes are released weekly though. I thought the binge watch model worked perfectly for it in season 1.
    I think they said that by the time all come out, it will have been in the same time slot as we got all the others last time tho. I actually dont mind it, I came back from an exhausting vacay only to remember, oh yeah, the friday episode passed. Instantly reengerized

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,175
    Excellent penultimate episode of the season. Some of the stuff early in the episode was kinda overly on the nose with current events but entertaining overall regardless.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,368
    Damn I love this show!

    BTW i recommend another show Anthony Starr was in and that Banshee. Another fun crazy show.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,368
    And Maeve is so damn sexy!!!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,420
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Excellent penultimate episode of the season. Some of the stuff early in the episode was kinda overly on the nose with current events but entertaining overall regardless.
    Wonder if certain people realize the obvious and intentional nod to 'Murcans

    Probably not but I imagine them rooting for the supes "protection our land"

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Damn I love this show!

    BTW i recommend another show Anthony Starr was in and that Banshee. Another fun crazy show.
    Banshee is great. Raunchy, over the top action, and some great characters. Final season is kinda weird from what I remember, but I'd definitely recommend it too.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,175
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Wonder if certain people realize the obvious and intentional nod to 'Murcans

    Probably not but I imagine them rooting for the supes "protection our land"

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I think you'd have to be pretty damn obtuse not to (hence my comment).

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,050
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I think you'd have to be pretty damn obtuse not to (hence my comment).
    Only way it could be any clearer is if the characters broke the 4th wall and said “we represent the current state of the US”


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •