Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mitchell Trubisky expected to be named starter

@AdamSchefter
    In a competitive battle, Bears are expected to name Mitchell Trubisky the starting QB, source tells ESPN.

Itís due to his progression, leadership and overall performance throughout camp. Nick Foles made decision difficult for Matt Nagy, but the team feels strong about its QBs.

In what has to be a hard gut punch to all the Nick Foles believers out there (Especially BDawk), it turns out that he can't even beat out Mitch Trubisky. Thoughts?

Meh, its because foles didn't have an offseason to beat him out. Mitch better be on the shortest least in NFL history.

I hope that this is just a placeholder honestly. Mitch can come out and have 2 great games and I'd still bench him if Foles is up to speed with his teammates.
    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 09-04-2020 at 08:27 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    @AdamSchefter
    In a competitive battle, Bears are expected to name Mitchell Trubisky the starting QB, source tells ESPN.

Itís due to his progression, leadership and overall performance throughout camp. Nick Foles made decision difficult for Matt Nagy, but the team feels strong about its QBs.

In what has to be a hard gut punch to all the Nick Foles believers out there (Especially BDawk), it turns out that he can't even beat out Mitch Trubisky. Thoughts?
    What was his bet? I forget[emoji23]

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    What was his bet? I forget[emoji23]

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure...I never remembered or asked people to follow through with their bets. I

I hope it wasn't that he'd leave PSD

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Meh, its because foles didn't have an offseason to beat him out. Mitch better be on the shortest least in NFL history.

I hope that this is just a placeholder honestly. Mitch can come out and have 2 great games and I'd still bench him if Foles is up to speed with his teammates.
    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I'd buy that excuse if he hadn't worked with Matt Nagy before and if he was a young QB lol

Have to see if they can get something for Mitch. Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Have to see if they can get something for Mitch. Makes sense.
    Haha I love you

It's obvious this is just the last straw for Mitch. If they started Foles they probably don't want to go to Mitch again because if he sucks, then they look clueless. You don't really give your team hope by benching a guy for Mitch Trubisky.

So he starts as a last hurrah and once he sucks, then they can move on from him permanently and give the fans hope by starting the big dick one.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    It's obvious this is just the last straw for Mitch. If they started Foles they probably don't want to go to Mitch again because if he sucks, then they look clueless. You don't really give your team hope by benching a guy for Mitch Trubisky.

So he starts as a last hurrah and once he sucks, then they can move on from him permanently and give the fans hope by starting the big dick one.
    Yup

if this is true thank the ****ing lord lol.... as a packer fan this is like signing the best player in football in free agency 10 times for 10 dollars

biscuits will be the NFC north best off season acquisition lol.... i want no part of big dick nick.

you guys wanna see some hilarious ****... check the bears thread lmfao.... they **** on blams but the majority for some reason think biscuits is good and will have a 28/12 season and be good because..................... no fans.... How much does a ****ing player need to suck *** before a fanbase wises up? lol.... god i love bears fans

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post

he has had more straws then a scarecrow yet somehow he manages to keep winning the job... somehow someway this time next year trib will get yet another chance because he had a friend who knew a guy that had covid and it hurt his performance and now that covid might be done this time next year he is ready to take the next step even though trib himself never had covid.

13. 09-06-2020, 02:13 PM
    Reason
    This is not a politics thread

14. 09-06-2020, 02:22 PM
    Reason
    This is not a politics thread

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you guys wanna see some hilarious ****... check the bears thread lmfao.... they **** on blams but the majority for some reason think biscuits is good and will have a 28/12 season and be good because..................... no fans.... How much does a ****ing player need to suck *** before a fanbase wises up? lol.... god i love bears fans
    Mahomes got $503,000,000, Watson got $160,000,000 and Trubiskey got told he won the starting QB competition.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Yeah, no. The majority don't think that. Unless you have filed to change the definition of majority or something stupid. And we **** on Blams because he spent half a decade defending a QB that rarely cracked the "top 10 pure passing season (a very loose and ******** criteria)" he needs to see from Trubisky to believe he's any good. Hes a hypocrite who goes to the hilt to blast Trubisky because he still wants to blow an extremely mediocre QB because he had a big arm or something.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Yeah, no. The majority don't think that. Unless you have filed to change the definition of majority or something stupid. And we **** on Blams because he spent half a decade defending a QB that rarely cracked the "top 10 pure passing season (a very loose and ******** criteria)" he needs to see from Trubisky to believe he's any good. Hes a hypocrite who goes to the hilt to blast Trubisky because he still wants to blow an extremely mediocre QB because he had a big arm or something.
    Why you gotta slander Cutler like that?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast