Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    probably the ball boy from the lakers but the pelicans might have to sweeten the deal or something

BALL IS TRASH lol
    i just want lavar to be the bucks mascot tbh.

He wouldn't be a bad fit in Miami if he just played with a better IQ. Nunn for Ball straight up? That's probably the best deal they're hoping to get right?

Riley would have to set the tone that none of Lavar's BS is going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    He wouldn't be a bad fit in Miami if he just played with a better IQ. Nunn for Ball straight up? That's probably the best deal they're hoping to get right?

Riley would have to set the tone that none of Lavar's BS is going to fly.
    Lonzo in Miami...I can't see it mostly because of Jimmy Butler and I know Butler definitely wouldn't want Lonzo as a teammate because of LaVar or the press that comes with the Ball name

Id love to have him in Boston. Not sure how he (and his dad) would feel about coming off the bench though and not sure about the long term feasibility of signing him.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    But Lonzo on a bad team like the Hornets his numbers offensively would improve almost exponentially
    he was on a bad team... the pelicans before zion played and he was trash. If you put him on the worst team in basketball he is still gonna avg 10/6/7 shooting 40/37/56.... really think about these numbers lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Id love to have him in Boston. Not sure how he (and his dad) would feel about coming off the bench though and not sure about the long term feasibility of signing him.
    id like him in boston too... Hell I would cover his plane ticket lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Lonzo in Miami...I can't see it mostly because of Jimmy Butler and I know Butler definitely wouldn't want Lonzo as a teammate because of LaVar or the press that comes with the Ball name
    If Lonzo just played smarter and told his dad to keep quiet, he would be in line for a nice extension. He theoretically should be on schedule for at least a Rubio contract. He's like a Tyreke Evans with better vision. Should be able to abuse shorter guards in the post and defend 3 positions.

But he's also been so injury prone too. I can't get a firm read on whether he'll be a successful role player like an even better version of Shaun Livingston, or a journeyman bouncing around looking for the perfect fit to his play style like a Michael Carter Williams.

If he works hard he'll fit right in. If he expects to be given anything, Butler will see that he never plays.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12