Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,928

    realistic trade packages for lonzo ball

    giannis for lonzo, ingram and some firsts so that the bucks cna trade up to get lamelo and then get lavar to replace bango the buck

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,514
    probably the ball boy from the lakers but the pelicans might have to sweeten the deal or something



    BALL IS TRASH lol

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    49,750
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    probably the ball boy from the lakers but the pelicans might have to sweeten the deal or something



    BALL IS TRASH lol
    better then Fultz


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,514
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    better then Fultz


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    its def close which is just sad.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,741
    Charlotte Hornets receive: Lonzo Ball
    New Orleans Pelicans receive: Terry Rozier, PJ Washington and the 3rd overall pick (2020 Draft)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Charlotte Hornets receive: Lonzo Ball
    New Orleans Pelicans receive: Terry Rozier, PJ Washington and the 3rd overall pick (2020 Draft)
    hornets getting fleeced.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,741
    Phoenix Suns receive: Lonzo Ball
    New Orleans Pelicans receive: Kelly Oubre Jr, 10th overall pick 2020 Draft and Ricky Rubio

    Lonzo gets to go to Phoenix and he gets to pair up with Booker and Ayton forming a young core out there in Phoenix

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Phoenix Suns receive: Lonzo Ball
    New Orleans Pelicans receive: Kelly Oubre Jr, 10th overall pick 2020 Draft and Ricky Rubio

    Lonzo gets to go to Phoenix and he gets to pair up with Booker and Ayton forming a young core out there in Phoenix


    why? like why? what is happening? are we being punked?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,457
    Quote Originally Posted by more-than-most View Post


    Why? Like why? What is happening? Are we being punked?
    lmao!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Charlotte Hornets receive: Lonzo Ball
    New Orleans Pelicans receive: Terry Rozier, PJ Washington and the 3rd overall pick (2020 Draft)
    id take any of those by themselves over lonzo ball without hesitation....

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,741
    But Lonzo on a bad team like the Hornets his numbers offensively would improve almost exponentially

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    15,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    But Lonzo on a bad team like the Hornets his numbers offensively would improve almost exponentially
    Thatís not how value works

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,741
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Thatís not how value works
    Obviously I know that but what I'm saying is that Lonzo would be a damn good fit in Charlotte especially playing alongside Devonte Graham and those guys...hell Lonzo would probably be a candidate for Most Improved if he went to Charlotte

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,948
    A Xerox machine?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    60,440
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    A Xerox machine?
    Only if it's fast, but broken when it comes to quality.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •