Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Miami Dolphins 2020 53-Man Roster

Dolphins First 53 Man Roster. Added "C" for the captains

Offense
    QB: Ryan Fitzpatrick C , Tua Tagovailoa
    RB: Jordan Howard, Matt Brieda, Myles Gaskin, Patrick Laird, Chandler Cox, Malcolm Perry
    WR: Devante Parker, Preston Williams, Jakeem Grant, Lynn Bowden Jr, Jakeem Grant, Mack Hollins, Isaiah Ford
    TE: Mike Geiscki, Durham Smythe, Adam Shaheen
    OL: Austin Jackson, Ereck Flowers, Ted Karras C , Solomon Kindley, Jesse Davis C , Julie'n Davenport, Robert Hunter, Michael Dieter, Adam Pankey

Defense
    DL: Raekwon Davis, Shaq Lawson, Christian Wilkins, Emmanuel Ogbah, Davon Godchaux, Jason Strowbridge, Zach Seiler
    LB: Elandon Roberts C , Kamu Grieger-Hill, Jerome Baker, Kyle Van-Noy C , Andrew Van-Ginkel, Sam Eguavoen, Calvin Munson
    CB: Byron Jones, Xavien Howard, Noah Igbinoghene, Nik Needham, Jamal Perry
    Safety: Bobby McCain C , Eric Rowe, Brandon Jones, Clayton Fejedelem C , Kavon Frazier C .

Special Teams
    Kicker: Jason Sanders
    Punter: Matt Haack
    Long Snapper: Blake Ferguson

Dolphins PS:

QB Jake Rudock
    RB Salvon Ahmed
    WR Antonio Callaway, Kirk Merritt, Matt Cole
    TE Chris Myarick
    OL Jonathan Hubbard, Durval Queiroz Neto
    DL Tyshun Render, Benito Jones, Nick Coe
    LB Kylan Johnson
    CB Tae Hayes, Javaris Davis, Ken Webster
    S Nate Holley, Brian Cole
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 09-07-2020 at 10:16 AM.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Dolphins are making moves early. The team has cut: TE Chris Myarick, CB Breon Borders, DT Brandin Bryant, OG Danny Isidora, TE Nate Wieting, WR Matt Cole, OT Johnathan Hubbard. Apparently there's interest in bring Myarick and Cole back on the PS.

The team also worked out RB Alex Collins and WR Antonio Callaway.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 09-04-2020 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Cut down day tomorrow. Teams must get down to 53 tomorrow but for the season they will be able to pull 2 players from the practice squad. Use this thread to discuss the cuts and potential additions.

I made this thread for the sole purpose to say that I want WR Hakeem Butler who was just cut by the Cardinals.
    Was talk that Butler could of been cut his rookie season but he got hurt, seems he was that bad.

Matt Cole the only guy I'd like back on the PS so far as he's a stupid good athletic but we are somewhat deep at WR.

https://twitter.com/flasportsbuzz/st...017044481?s=20

Kirk Merritt didn't make it either, both where huge wildcards with how raw they where but had hope one would make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Was talk that Butler could of been cut his rookie season but he got hurt, seems he was that bad.

Matt Cole the only guy I'd like back on the PS so far as he's a stupid good athletic but we are somewhat deep at WR.
    Oh theres absolutely no reason to expect him to go anywhere and do well. But he's the type of WR that will always have my heart.

RB Salvon Ahmed and Safety Nate Brooks were also cut.

Holy ****. The team actually cut Rosen. Remember when some thought we should pass on Tua for him?

Waiting to post the full 53 until waivers today, but WR Antonio Callaway has signed to thr PS

Only 17 players where claimed, the avg over the years is 41. We didn't claim anyone, alot of teams didn't. No preseason games so no tape on alot of people.

Another random little fact I found interesting today, there were no UDFA rookies to me this years roster. Such a drastic difference from last years 53 man cut down. Flores clearly feels much more comfortable with the team this year than last year

We do have what 10 rookies after the trade? Not as many UDFAs needed, plus with so many last year.

Updated the original post with the full 53 along with the captains.

Few interesting notes:
    Perry is still listed at RB even though he's played WR all camp. I bet that with the addition of Bowden they start to try and get Perry more time at RB since the need isn't as big.
    I feel like Chandler Cox could be short lived on the roster. Elandon Roberts and Shaheen both have time at FB/HB. Apparently New England has struggled stopping the run in camp so we could see a heavy focus the first week then cut him.
    CB Trae Hayes was apparently thr last man off the 53. Would not be surprised to see him as one of the two players called up from the PS each week.

First depth chart just came out. Kindley is starting RG and Davis at RT, no real surprise there. X is alongside Jones at CB and Howard is the starting RB. Biggest surprise is Smythe listed as the starting TE. Im assuming its based on his blocking and how Geiscki really started to pop off as the big slot last year. But I'm absolutely terrified that this scheme ruins Geiscki.

Really hope x can come back healthy and back to where he was.

The difference that would make for this team is huge.

If X goes down again this year, then its the end for him here in MIA. he would get released after the season. I love X's style of play too. he's a baller. If he stays healthy, Jones and him have the potential to be top 3 CB duo in the league for the next couple of years.

Kindley at RG didn't shock me after TC, but looking back on it, on paper, I would have thought of him being a back-up this year to get his feet wet. I wonder if that says more about him, or more about Robert Hunt? Hunt is a massive beast of a man, but he's having trouble right now. Hopefully he finds his groove at some point this year.

Don't let Smythe being listed as TE1 scare anyone. NE has a weak run D this year, and this depth chart is for week 1 only, as of now. Gesicki is still going to get his targets in the RZ, and as a slot receiver. I still think Gesicki goes for 700 yds and 6-7 TDs. with this being his 3rd year, he should put it all together as a receiving threat. He'll probably never amount to much of a blocker.

I knew they really liked Kindley coming out of the draft. He was the only player they specifically moved up to get and loved that Goergia oline. Im not surprised at all that he won the job. He fits exactly what they want. Just big guy that wins in the run and is big enough to get in the way in the pass. I think his ceiling is limited so I'm sure it'll catch up to him, but that hopefully gives Hunt time for the game to slow down.

Smythe being the starter doesn't scare me specifically. The team will adjust week to week and right now the Pats look vulnerable in the front 7. Go and run the ball 35 times this week if you need to. The reason Im scared with Geiscki is purely on Gaileys history.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast