Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Adrian peterson released

I'd sign him as a power runner. It's be fun for a season or 2. Not an every down backer...more of a goal line runner. Ingold and Peterson with our Monster O-line to punch it in. Why not?
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

Why post a thread about this?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

AP? Lol. A bit too old for my taste. Fournette would have been a better option. I might want McCoy or Lamar Miller. Think one/both might get cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Why post a thread about this?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Why not? You'd rather discuss politics or religion or perhaps covid? Somebody get this dude a prozac.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

I've seen no indication that we are interested in Peterson but I'd have no problem with signing him. I still think our offense is missing a true power back and if Jacobs misses time for some reason Peterson would be a more capable backup than anyone currently on our roster. It shouldn't cost much to sign him either.

Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Why not? You'd rather discuss politics or religion or perhaps covid? Somebody get this dude a prozac.
    Lets post a thread for every single player released. How about that?

We have spoken about him before. Not sure what kind of shape he's in, but, as a fill in to give Jacobs a break....maybe. Would he even want to fill that role? I think he want his touches.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Lets post a thread for every single player released. How about that?
    How bout you SWITCH to a new hobby... I liked this thread.

I like Peterson a lot as a back up. He has to understand by now that he is no longer the bell cow for any team at 35. The money should be right too.

Don't get me wrong, I would take either McCoy or Miller as well.

Let's get something Mayock!
    What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' ******, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ***.

Don't tell nobody about this. This sheit is between me, you, and Mr. Soon-To-Be-Living-The-Rest-of-His-Short-A$s-Life-In-Agonizing-Pain Rapist here.

I worry about guys like Frank Gore and Peterson who continue to play this game far longer than they probably should. I just hope they're doing it for love of the game, and not for money or because they're too afraid to deal with real life away from the game.

I wouldn't sign AP, but I know some team will.

Close thread...