Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    I'm going to expand my earlier trade to include Milwaukee, Golden State and Houston:

• Milwaukee gets Westbrook, Wiggins, House Jr., Bowman, Paschall, Poole, Golden State's No. 2 pick this year, Utah's second-rounder this year via Golden State, Minnesota's 2021 first-rounder next year via Golden State, Philadelphia's 2021 second-rounder via Houston, Houston's 2023 first-rounder, Houston's 2024 second-rounder via Golden State and Houston's 2025 second-rounder.
    • Golden State gets Giannis, Thanasis and George Hill.
    • Houston gets Draymond, Lopez and Bledsoe.

Milwaukee has an epic number of picks to go with several talented young players. And this is only the beginning of their rebuild. They can still flip Westbrook and Middleton for assets. Wiggins, again, could develop into an asset or a massive expiring.
    Golden state gets Giannis - enough said. Hill is a nice spark plug shooter off the bench and a great defender.
    I think Draymond would thrive as the fulcrum of Houston's defense. Bledsoe isn't anywhere near Westbrook offensively, but he's a better defender and shooter on a dramatically smaller contract. Lopez fits Houston's ethos perfectly, from threes to D.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    I'm going to expand my earlier trade to include Milwaukee, Golden State and Houston:

• Milwaukee gets Westbrook, Wiggins, House Jr., Bowman, Paschall, Poole, Golden State's No. 2 pick this year, Utah's second-rounder this year via Golden State, Minnesota's 2021 first-rounder next year via Golden State, Philadelphia's 2021 second-rounder via Houston, Houston's 2023 first-rounder, Houston's 2024 second-rounder via Golden State and Houston's 2025 second-rounder.
    • Golden State gets Giannis, Thanasis and George Hill.
    • Houston gets Draymond, Lopez and Bledsoe.

Milwaukee has an epic number of picks to go with several talented young players. And this is only the beginning of their rebuild. They can still flip Westbrook and Middleton for assets. Wiggins, again, could develop into an asset or a massive expiring.
    Golden state gets Giannis - enough said. Hill is a nice spark plug shooter off the bench and a great defender.
    I think Draymond would thrive as the fulcrum of Houston's defense. Bledsoe isn't anywhere near Westbrook offensively, but he's a better defender and shooter on a dramatically smaller contract. Lopez fits Houston's ethos perfectly, from threes to D.
    No
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    No
    Why? Would getting a ton of picks and assets for a couple bad contracts be worse than letting Giannis leave for nothing in free agency? They're going to suck either way without Giannis.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Los Angeles Clippers receive: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Eric Bledsoe

Milwaukee Bucks receive: Montrezl Harrell, Patrick Beverley, Lou Williams, Landry Shamet and 2 first round draft picks (2021, 2022) lottery protected

Giannis ends up on the Clippers being paired up with PG13 and Kawhi...new Big 3 in LA

Rebuild in Milwaukee
    That is a terrible deal for the Bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    If you can get Joel and Giannis on the same team you just do it and let the rest of it work itself out. Start Jrich and Thyb next to them and find a sharpshooter. Maybe 2 and start both over thyb
    I'm starting to think that Giannis should just play center most of the time. Yeah for sure you will still have a true big man on your roster; & maybe that big man even starts but as the game goes along, Giannis will get the bulk at the center spot.

The same with AD.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Just a question but if the Bucks decide not to trade Giannis what would keep them from trading for a guy like Jrue Holiday? I would think the Bucks would be open to trading any player outside of Giannis if it meant improving the team for 1 final run.

Jaylen Brown
    Robert Williams
    #14 pick
    Romeo Langford
    Enes Kanter

I think that should be enough salary to take back Giannis and Bledsoe’s contract.

Kemba / Bledsoe
    Smart
    Hayward
    Tatum
    Giannis / Theis

HOU type small ball with Giannis playing the 5. Still have Theis for when that doesn’t work. Basically just commit to a 7 man rotation.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    You can't see how the Bucks front office would want either Simmons or Embiid long term contracts?

That would be the 76ers problem, but either Simmons or Joel is a more talented player then Middleton.

But I can see how Giannis might not fit well with either Joel or Simmons.
    Not as a headliner for Giannis. Embiid is a win now piece and was exposes in the playoffs and how much of an upgrade over Brooks is , is a congersation for another thread. What I do know is the difference aint Giannis. And I wouldn't want simmons unless you flip hip to someone else. I'd rather just trade giannis for a deal similar to Westy w/a treasure trove of picks.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Jaylen Brown
    Robert Williams
    #14 pick
    Romeo Langford
    Enes Kanter

I think that should be enough salary to take back Giannis and Bledsoe’s contract.

Kemba / Bledsoe
    Smart
    Hayward
    Tatum
    Giannis / Theis

HOU type small ball with Giannis playing the 5. Still have Theis for when that doesn’t work. Basically just commit to a 7 man rotation.
    That's way too light unless you spin all of those players aside from brown in other trades

San Antonio Spurs receive: Giannis Antetokounmpo

Milwaukee Bucks receive: DeMar DeRozan, Derrick White, Luka Samanic and 2 first round picks lottery protected

Giannis in San Antonio is almost too perfect to pass up...he gets to play for Pop and he gets a co star in Aldridge plus a young core to play alongside him

Salary wise this trade works...plus in Milwaukee they can build the team around Middleton and DeMar is back in the Eastern Conference but playing for the Bucks

^That might be the worst trade proposal I’ve ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    San Antonio Spurs receive: Giannis Antetokounmpo

Milwaukee Bucks receive: DeMar DeRozan, Derrick White, Luka Samanic and 2 first round picks lottery protected

Giannis in San Antonio is almost too perfect to pass up...he gets to play for Pop and he gets a co star in Aldridge plus a young core to play alongside him

Salary wise this trade works...plus in Milwaukee they can build the team around Middleton and DeMar is back in the Eastern Conference but playing for the Bucks
    As you continue to posts trades, if your trade includes "lottery protected" picks and doesn't include an insanely good young player, you can just delete it. No chance the bucks trade him for some lottery protected firsts.

The warriors have the #2 pick this year and a top 3 protected then unprotected the next year. If the bucks are shooting for picks, that's where they're sending giannis. Maybe teams like boston can try to center a deal around a really good young player like jaylen brown, but some vets, maybe a wild card young guy and some protected picks isn't going to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Not as a headliner for Giannis. Embiid is a win now piece and was exposes in the playoffs and how much of an upgrade over Brooks is , is a congersation for another thread. What I do know is the difference aint Giannis. And I wouldn't want simmons unless you flip hip to someone else. I'd rather just trade giannis for a deal similar to Westy w/a treasure trove of picks.
    Front office normally think in 2 manners...

A total rebuild, or still be competitive.

The Bucks seem like an organization that would want to still be competitive with an All Star level player. I fully disagree with your reason (even though I understand them). They would take & keep Simmons in a heart beat. He would be locked up contract wise as well.

& the 76ers would only do it, if Giannis tells them he will re-sign.

But lets see what happens if Giannis turns down that extension.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Offer the Pelicans Giannis for Ingram and Zion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That is a terrible deal for the Bucks.

Yeah, unbelievably bad

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast