Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 111
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Agreed. Pat will wait it out. Bam & Herro are the building blocks.



    Pat wouldn't care about the draft picks if we had them; buts those rotational players on their cheap contracts are the key reason why a star player would want to sign with Miami.



    If Giannis gets traded it will be to either GS or 76ers (outside shot, Denver, they have assets as well).




    Nets, 76ers & HEAT will have something to say about that.



    They have to... Pat with Cap space is just to dangerous.
    I honestly' don't get why so many people are bringing up Philly as a destination for Giannis. They just don't have the pieces that make sense and Phill is a far worse city than milwaukee so he's a higher lock to bolt than in MKE where he has loyalty. That roster construction is also awful; so bad so in which the HC took the fall for it. That roster is just awfulcit after awful fit and they nl onger have a treasure trove of picks to just toss around. Process complete.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    15,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Beal is awesome and he does play defense. heck the reports, GS is gunning for him this upcoming off season. I am pretty sure they will aim for Giannis 1st; but if the Bucks don't want to deal, then I can see them getting Beal pretty easy.

    I just thought about this. The Bucks could offer to take Wall contract (just like it was reported that Miami wanted to do, to get their hands on Beal).

    Bucks: Beal, Wall

    Wiz: Middleton, DiVincenzo, 3 1st rd picks, Bledsoe, and the contracts it will take to get the deal done.
    I don’t think he and Curry pair well and what it would cost to get him and push Klay to SF prob isn’t worth it.

    Wall and The Freak would be a horrible combo even if they got Beal. They’d have to move him again. Those picks also wouldn’t mean anything so it wouldn’t be worth it to them.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,670
    Los Angeles Clippers receive: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Eric Bledsoe

    Milwaukee Bucks receive: Montrezl Harrell, Patrick Beverley, Lou Williams, Landry Shamet and 2 first round draft picks (2021, 2022) lottery protected

    Giannis ends up on the Clippers being paired up with PG13 and Kawhi...new Big 3 in LA

    Rebuild in Milwaukee

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Los Angeles Clippers receive: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Eric Bledsoe

    Milwaukee Bucks receive: Montrezl Harrell, Patrick Beverley, Lou Williams, Landry Shamet and 2 first round draft picks (2021, 2022) lottery protected

    Giannis ends up on the Clippers being paired up with PG13 and Kawhi...new Big 3 in LA

    Rebuild in Milwaukee
    Clippers have a pick swap set up with the Knicks in 2021 for their 1st round pick.

    OKC owns Clippers 2022 1st round pick.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    60,343
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Clippers have a pick swap set up with the Knicks in 2021 for their 1st round pick.

    OKC owns Clippers 2022 1st round pick.
    Wouldn’t be able to do that anyways due to the Stepien Rule unless they said one year was lotto protected, the following year was lotto backup protection, and a third year was compensation unless neither conveyed (usually done as unprotected or multiple 2nds).

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,670
    Or another trade you can pull for Giannis

    Toronto Raptors receive: Giannis Antetokounmpo

    Milwaukee Bucks in return receive: Fred Van Vleet, OG Anunoby, Marc Gasol, Chris Boucher, and a draft pick lottery protected


    Toronto's new lineup

    PG- Lowry
    SG- Powell
    SF- Giannis
    PF- Siakam
    C- Ibaka


    Milwaukee with their new lineup

    PG- VanVleet
    SG- Middleton
    SF- Anunoby
    PF- Brook Lopez
    C- Gasol

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,874
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Wouldn’t be able to do that anyways due to the Stepien Rule unless they said one year was lotto protected, the following year was lotto backup protection, and a third year was compensation unless neither conveyed (usually done as unprotected or multiple 2nds).
    Well, ik but i figured if i said ted stepien it would just confuse it further lol

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    60,343
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Well, ik but i figured if i said ted stepien it would just confuse it further lol
    Touché. Lol.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Or another trade you can pull for Giannis

    Toronto Raptors receive: Giannis Antetokounmpo

    Milwaukee Bucks in return receive: Fred Van Vleet, OG Anunoby, Marc Gasol, Chris Boucher, and a draft pick lottery protected


    Toronto's new lineup

    PG- Lowry
    SG- Powell
    SF- Giannis
    PF- Siakam
    C- Ibaka


    Milwaukee with their new lineup

    PG- VanVleet
    SG- Middleton
    SF- Anunoby
    PF- Brook Lopez
    C- Gasol
    As a bucks fan, I'd pass. That team is solid, but it's not going anywhere. In the east, that squad could definitely compete for mid playoff seed, but that's it. That team is no doubt a clearly inferior team to what Toronto, Boston and Miami are. Have to see what Durant looks like, but that team is probably below the nets too.

    If you're trading giannia, you better be blown away. If it's a deal that keeps you middle of the pack, then I'd rather just rols the dice, try to compete for a championship next year and risk letting him walk.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Agreed...

    The BEST team for him would be Dallas, BUT does that fit his ideal team?

    He's a tough guy & might want a team that embodies toughness. Up to him.
    I understand Luka is White, but he's one of the toughest players in the league. What is it about Dallas that makes you think they are NOT tough?

    I will concede KP is sometimes a little weak b---ch, but every team has one of them.

    I can make a fairly strong case that Luka is tougher than Giannis, at least mentally.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

    San Antonio Spurs

    PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    People have already done it
    Have people done it during a pandemic that is flattening the cap?

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,852
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Have people done it during a pandemic that is flattening the cap?
    Considering the pandemic is new he’ll be the first.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    I understand Luka is White, but he's one of the toughest players in the league. What is it about Dallas that makes you think they are NOT tough?

    I will concede KP is sometimes a little weak b---ch, but every team has one of them.

    I can make a fairly strong case that Luka is tougher than Giannis, at least mentally.
    Overall team toughness... rough riders... playing style aggressive.
    This isn't Dallas and most teams out West.

    But like I SAID, I believe Dallas would be his best option; BUT is that what Giannis wants.

    If he leaves the Bucks... Dallas, Lakers & HEAT are the front runners to me to land him. If it's by trade this offseason, GS, 76ers, Denver & maybe Boston will get their hands on him, and try to talk him into saying with their franchise, long term.







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    I honestly' don't get why so many people are bringing up Philly as a destination for Giannis. They just don't have the pieces that make sense
    You can't see how the Bucks front office would want either Simmons or Embiid long term contracts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    and Phill is a far worse city than milwaukee so he's a higher lock to bolt than in MKE where he has loyalty.
    That would be the 76ers problem, but either Simmons or Joel is a more talented player then Middleton.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    That roster construction is also awful; so bad so in which the HC took the fall for it. That roster is just awfulcit after awful fit and they nl onger have a treasure trove of picks to just toss around. Process complete.
    But I can see how Giannis might not fit well with either Joel or Simmons.







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    You can't see how the Bucks front office would want either Simmons or Embiid long term contracts?



    That would be the 76ers problem, but either Simmons or Joel is a more talented player then Middleton.



    But I can see how Giannis might not fit well with either Joel or Simmons.
    If you can get Joel and Giannis on the same team you just do it and let the rest of it work itself out. Start Jrich and Thyb next to them and find a sharpshooter. Maybe 2 and start both over thyb
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •