Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    So if Giannis is adamant that he does not want to get traded (but wonít commit to the Bucks beyond next season) should they trade him anyways?

https://twitter.com/chrisbhaynes/sta...667569666?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    So if Giannis is adamant that he does not want to get traded (but wonít commit to the Bucks beyond next season) should they trade him anyways?

They have to trade him this off season, if he turns down the extension. GS or 76ers seems like a good landing spot trade wise.

If he hits free agency, Dallas, Lakers or HEAT will land Giannis.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    They have to trade him this off season, if he turns down the extension. GS or 76ers seems like a good landing spot trade wise.

If he hits free agency, Dallas, Lakers or HEAT will land Giannis.
    Then I really like Dallas for Giannis...Giannis then can pair up with Luka and Porzingis...a EURO Big 3...they can definitely challenge in the West just by adding Giannis

Should they, yes. Will they, who knows.

If they don't, they risk losing him for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Should they, yes. Will they, who knows.

If they don't, they risk losing him for nothing.
    They are in the NBA created **** spot. Giannis isnít going to accept an extension now with a lowered cap and a year out. But from the Bucks POV if thereís rumors of him liking elsewhere, whereís the confidence level of retaining him? You donít want to move him, have him not go to the rumored spots, then feel like you screwed your self. Then again you donít want to keep him, have those rumors be true and he walks out on you with nothing but your junk in your hand.

Theyíre not going to trade him, theyíre going to go all in and try to win it next year.

You donít trade the back to back MVP and reigning DPOY. Itís crazy to me how many in the media just assume heís a FA also and talking about him walking this summer.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Theyíre not going to trade him, theyíre going to go all in and try to win it next year.

You donít trade the back to back MVP and reigning DPOY. Itís crazy to me how many in the media just assume heís a FA also and talking about him walking this summer.
    I think they have to but if he leaves in 2021, that'll sting and probably set em back even further.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I think they have to but if he leaves in 2021, that'll sting and probably set em back even further.
    For sure will but thatís just a risk they have to take.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    They are in the NBA created **** spot. Giannis isnít going to accept an extension now with a lowered cap and a year out. But from the Bucks POV if thereís rumors of him liking elsewhere, whereís the confidence level of retaining him? You donít want to move him, have him not go to the rumored spots, then feel like you screwed your self. Then again you donít want to keep him, have those rumors be true and he walks out on you with nothing but your junk in your hand.
    If the Bucks do decide that itís too big of a risk to lose him for nothing in 2021, and decide to trade him then I think the last team they would want him to go to is Miami. I doubt they want him going to any team in the East. If he gets traded I think heís definitely going to a Western team.

If the Bucks do decide that itís too big of a risk to lose him for nothing in 2021, and decide to trade him then I think the last team they would want him to go to is Miami. I doubt they want him going to any team in the East. If he gets traded I think heís definitely going to a Western team.

You can talk about Miami this and that. But I don't think Miami is going to want to deal the pieces it would take for Giannis. And I don't mean "big pieces"; I mean the rotational players like Herro, Robinson, and a boatload of unprotected picks in the mid/late 2020's. Bam doesn't do much as they have lopez and the ideal situation would be to do a full on long term rebuild.

RE: Warriors: The Wolves pick top 3 protected would be mandatory you would think

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    You can talk about Miami this and that. But I don't think Miami is going to want to deal the pieces it would take for Giannis. And I don't mean "big pieces"; I mean the rotational players like Herro, Robinson, and a boatload of unprotected picks in the mid/late 2020's. Bam doesn't do much as they have lopez and the ideal situation would be to do a full on long term rebuild.

RE: Warriors: The Wolves pick top 3 protected would be mandatory you would think
    Bam is only 23 why wouldnt the Bucks want him for their rebuild? You pass on Bam for friggen Lopez?

If Im the bucks Im asking for Bam, Herro, and Dunn plus whatever picks
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 09-09-2020 at 12:13 PM.

So you want Lopez over Bam for a long term rebuild?

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Bam is only 23 why wouldnt the Bucks want him for their rebuild? You pass on Bam for friggen Lopez?

If Im the bucks Im asking for Bam, Herro, and Dunn plus whatever picks
    Yea, bam and herro is the kicking off point to a Miami deal. I'd consider moving middleton and if anyone want them, lopez and Bledsoe for some younger guys or picks too.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post

What's funny is even winning a title is no guarantee he's going to decide to stay. Kawhi won a title in Toronto and that wasn't enough to convince him to stay.

The Bucks may find themselves in that position when it comes to looking for a trade from any team. Unless Giannis agrees to a new deal when heís traded the Bucks are going to get severely low balled by any team looking to trade for Giannis. The Bucks really are in a tough position.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast