Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Another package I would put together to land Giannis on my Celtics

Boston Celtics receive: Giannis Antetokounmpo
    Milwaukee Bucks receive: Jaylen Brown, Gordon Hayward, Marcus Smart

Pair Giannis up with Kemba and Tatum in Boston...new Big 3 born in Boston

Philadelphia 76ers receive: Giannis Antetokounmpo

Milwaukee Bucks receive: Joel Embiid, Josh Richardson and Matysse Thybulle

You get a superstar in Giannis and you pair him up with Horford, Tobias and Ben Simmons...76ers instantly become a title contender with Giannis

Milwaukee gets a superstar in return getting Embiid and Embiid in their offense would pretty much shine with Middleton, Bledsoe, Lopez, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post

You get a superstar in Giannis and you pair him up with Horford, Tobias and Ben Simmons...76ers instantly become a title contender with Giannis

Milwaukee gets a superstar in return getting Embiid and Embiid in their offense would pretty much shine with Middleton, Bledsoe, Lopez, etc
    The spacing is atrocious on that 76ers team lol

I still think the Warriors probably have enough ammo to trade for Giannis, if they want to.

Realistic trade packages for Giannis Antetokounmpo

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    The spacing is atrocious on that 76ers team lol
    Yup. Just god awful. Lol. The issue for the Sixers in a deal like this is we would have to trade Simmons. So we would be trading off 4 years for a guy that takes a few more 3’s but a slightly lesser passer but does similar things. Not really worth it.

And that’s not a knock on Giannis being like “we’re fun no thanks”. Just rather it doesn’t make sense to make that swap from a team control standpoint. Because unless we unload some of those big contracts without bringing back expiring to go in on 2021 FA around Embiid, we’re losing a great talent (Simmons then Giannis or Embiid then Giannis) with no way to replace it.
    Last edited by warfelg; 09-07-2020 at 10:41 AM.

I would rather have Richardson, Thybulle, and 3-4 first rd picks ala the Westy trade. I don't understand all of these offers where the Bucks get role players back. If they trade Giannis they SHOULD trade everyone else and straight up tank for the insane draft class coming up this year and the following years. They have enough "good" assets that sitll have value where they could make the "process" look like a miniature version of what it originally was.

If you pawn off Hayward and smart to other teams in 3 way deals and toss the Bucks a few firsts, maybe. Not a fan of Hayward and Smart likely has far superior value in a trade than a team that would likely be contending for the 5-6 seed at best centered around Middleton and Brown. I'd probably trade them too tbh.

I just don’t think the warriors trade is all that good. The draft is pretty weak, Wiggins is trash and the stars don’t make since for the Bucks if they’re giving up giannis. I think it’s easy to beat their package.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

i am all for trading embiid over simmons but not for giannis... Giannis and embiid yes... ben and giannis hell no

man imagine if the bucks demanded klay/2 pick etc.... no way wiggins and the 2 gets you giannis but the bucks would open their eyes for klay/2 plus more

i am all for trading embiid over simmons but not for giannis... Giannis and embiid yes... ben and giannis hell no
    THIS.

Take Smart off and replace with Grant Williams and this year's first round picks. Add Thanasis and some salary filler to match off.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    They would have to have big balls to trade him without him demanding it yet. I would completely be impressed if they did.
    It would be the smartest move. GS has the assets.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    ben simmons/a couple of future first and whatever salary to make it work.... The bucks might actually think about this because ben on that team would be nuts.

We all know how much giannis loves joel.
    I can see the bucks looking at that trade.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    I wouldn't take that offer Giannis. I want no part of that.
    Do you favor what GS could offer?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Blazers should go in with CJ/Nurk/3 1sts.

Lillard/Giannis is nasty. Make a one year run at the title. If not build around Lillard the right way.
    It won't be good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Warriors will gladly offer up Wiggins, n2 overall, 2021 Wolves pick and Paschall.
    If they trade him this offseason, he will end up in GS. If not, GS aims for Beal & gets him.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I still think the Warriors probably have enough ammo to trade for Giannis, if they want to.
    lol They do want to.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast