Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 111
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,723

    Realistic trade packages for Giannis Antetokounmpo

    For the Greek Freak, hypothetically if you have to trade Giannis away from the Bucks, what would your trade packages look like to land Giannis on your team?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,882
    Absolutely nothing because were getting him for free next summer
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,307
    These trade threads are getting out of hand

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,773
    Gordon Hayward and every 1st rounder we have lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    16,118
    They would have to have big balls to trade him without him demanding it yet. I would completely be impressed if they did.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,269
    ben simmons/a couple of future first and whatever salary to make it work.... The bucks might actually think about this because ben on that team would be nuts.

    We all know how much giannis loves joel.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Absolutely nothing because were getting him for free next summer
    i still dont see it from the stand point nobody is dumb enough to walk away from like 70 mill which the bucks would force him to do.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,882
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i still dont see it from the stand point nobody is dumb enough to walk away from like 70 mill which the bucks would force him to do.
    People have already done it
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    People have already done it
    who besides lebron who has a 400 million dollar net worth and has his movie career etc which is why he went to hollywood... Who has walked away from a 250 million dollar super max? Dont give me these non top 5 players that were eligible for a max... that is a far cry from 250 plus million giannis will be eligible for.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,269
    what AD or KL? There is a difference from walking away from a supermax and demanding a trade forcing a teams hand by not playing/media ******** etc.... giannis wont do that because he isnt a complete tool. Also neither one of those guys were gonna make what giannis is eligible for... we are talking 254 million over 5 years.... now maybe giannis will settle for a 1 and 1 depending on where the league revenue is and how it effects the cap etc but right now nobody is walking away for 5 years 254
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 09-04-2020 at 05:33 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,882
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    who besides lebron who has a 400 million dollar net worth and has his movie career etc which is why he went to hollywood... Who has walked away from a 250 million dollar super max? Dont give me these non top 5 players that were eligible for a max... that is a far cry from 250 plus million giannis will be eligible for.
    Kemba.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    34,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Kemba.
    CHA never offered it to him.


    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    34,192
    Even if he turns an extension down I have to think the Bucks will just try to win it to convince him to stay. But if they do decide to trade him Id probably offer Jaylen Brown + young players/picks from a Boston perspective. Could turn out like Kawhi where you get a title out of the rental. And he seems to want to be somewhere he can win vs a particular specific team so Id think Boston would have a pretty good spot of re-signing him to play with Tatum.


    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,882
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    CHA never offered it to him.
    Thats true but he told them he was open to taking less than the supermax from the jump so he kind of did that to himself. He pretty much turned down the Supermax in doing this.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,191
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Even if he turns an extension down I have to think the Bucks will just try to win it to convince him to stay. But if they do decide to trade him Id probably offer Jaylen Brown + young players/picks from a Boston perspective. Could turn out like Kawhi where you get a title out of the rental. And he seems to want to be somewhere he can win vs a particular specific team so Id think Boston would have a pretty good spot of re-signing him to play with Tatum.
    Giannis and Tatum would be a very interesting combo.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •