Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I actually like this trade
    Which confirms its not good ehough because you have verry little to 0 knowledge on asset value.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Which confirms its not good ehough because you have verry little to 0 knowledge on asset value.
    Hahaha I was going to say something nicer but with similar meaning
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    I'm going to expand my earlier trade to include Milwaukee, Golden State and Houston:

• Milwaukee gets Westbrook, Wiggins, House Jr., Bowman, Paschall, Poole, Golden State's No. 2 pick this year, Utah's second-rounder this year via Golden State, Minnesota's 2021 first-rounder next year via Golden State, Philadelphia's 2021 second-rounder via Houston, Houston's 2023 first-rounder, Houston's 2024 second-rounder via Golden State and Houston's 2025 second-rounder.
    • Golden State gets Giannis, Thanasis and George Hill.
    • Houston gets Draymond, Lopez and Bledsoe.

Milwaukee has an epic number of picks to go with several talented young players. And this is only the beginning of their rebuild. They can still flip Westbrook and Middleton for assets. Wiggins, again, could develop into an asset or a massive expiring.
    Golden state gets Giannis - enough said. Hill is a nice spark plug shooter off the bench and a great defender.
    I think Draymond would thrive as the fulcrum of Houston's defense. Bledsoe isn't anywhere near Westbrook offensively, but he's a better defender and shooter on a dramatically smaller contract. Lopez fits Houston's ethos perfectly, from threes to D.
    Draymond could fit, although he is despised by most rockets fans and he can't shoot. but he could switch on defense

Rockets wouldn't have any interest in Bledsoe (bad shooter) or Lopez (no centers, he can't switch on defense)
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Legit doesnt have a clue. Lol

So the 2nd pick, a top 3 protected pick and Pschal are the only real value.

Wiggina is on a terrible contract, they would have to flip Dray becaise he wont be happy on a rebuilding team.. +Poole who is a rotational player..

Giannis is worth more than that.
    Yeah I mean you could take giannis and either House or the 2nd pick out and that would look fair for Lopez and bledshow

I think the Bucks' only realistic chance of keeping Giannis is if they get a playmaking, closing guard as their second option and make Middleton the hyper-efficient third banana. They'd have to probably trade at least both their first-rounders to make it happen, and take on a guy with baggage and/or a shorter contract. I'd target guys like like Oladipo or even Hayward, if they would rather go big. If they could some how pry LaVine out of Chicago, that would be awesome. But his value might be too high now after a couple of prolific, relatively healthy seasons with a solid three-point shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Yeah I mean you could take giannis and either House or the 2nd pick out and that would look fair for Lopez and bledshow
    Wow; the Giannis fan desperately holding on to a hope of keeping him and the Miami fan convinced they're getting him for nothing teaming up! Watch out world!

Boston can do Jaylen Brown as the focal point. I think he’s more valuable than the #2 pick.

Move Hayward to Philly for Horford + after maybe?

Kemba
    Smart
    Tatum
    Giannis
    Horford

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

BREAKING: Giannis has unfollowed the Bucks and all of his teammates on Instagram.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

BREAKING: Giannis has unfollowed the Bucks and all of his teammates on Instagram.
    Yo, that's hilarious.

Alternate headline, giannis unfollows everyone on Instagram besides his family and girlfriend.

Exactly what I was thinking, lol

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Alternate headline, giannis unfollows everyone on Instagram besides his family and girlfriend.
    Is this facts? Didn't hear that

It doesn't mean anything IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Is this facts? Didn't hear that
    He's currently following 8 accounts. His 3 brothers, his mom, his girlfriend, his dog, the account for his and his brothers youtube page and some other dude I've never heard of who appears to be affiliated in some capacity with him and his brothers. Not sure if he's a friend or publicist or whatnot but those are the only 8 accounts he now follows.

No idea who he used to follow at all, but I'm not sure that matters all that much.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast