Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Would the Bucks entertain Wiggins, Draymond, Bowman, Poole, Paschal, the No. 2 pick, Golden State's 2020 second-rounder, Utah's 2020 second-rounder and Golden State's 2021 first-rounder for Giannis, Thanasis and Bledsoe? If it doesn't seem fair, the teams can always toss in more picks.
    You're never going to get a full return on a player like Giannis. The Bucks will suck balls for at least a few years and have to swallow Wiggins' contract, but they'll have the chance to go scorched-earth and build a completely new young core and get even more high lottery picks as they lose. They can also trade Middleton, Draymond, Lopez, Hill and others for picks and other assets. Eventually Wiggins will be an expiring contract they can trade away.
    I'd have to think Golden State would be confident in their ability to keep Giannis with the Splash Bros. That obviously requires getting rid of some salary. Draymond and Wiggins are the most logical sacrificial lambs. The Warriors could also more easily trade Bledsoe's contract to make even more room.
    They really shouldnt. The only interesting pieces there are Paschal and the number 2 pick.

Draymond would do nothing for their rebuild. Wiggins is overpaid and isnt very good.

Giannis sure as hell ain't goin to Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    They really shouldnt. The only interesting pieces there are Paschal and the number 2 pick.

Draymond would do nothing for their rebuild. Wiggins is overpaid and isnt very good.
    We have the Wolves top 3 protected next year then unprotected the following.

I think Poole is going to be a very good role player. Reminds me of a smarter version of Jr Smith.

Agreed. Dray does nothing for them and a rebuild.

Wiggins will surprise people this year. He made strides in his game. Idk if he keeps it up but I think his value is solid as a 3rd option. Bad as a 1st. Obviously the contract is rough tho.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    We have the Wolves top 3 protected next year then unprotected the following.

I think Poole is going to be a very good role player. Reminds me of a smarter version of Jr Smith.

Agreed. Dray does nothing for them and a rebuild.

Wiggins will surprise people this year. He made strides in his game. Idk if he keeps it up but I think his value is solid as a 3rd option. Bad as a 1st. Obviously the contract is rough tho.
    Wiggins best chance of becoming successfull is only with the warriors

1. Klay and Draymond are strong enough defenders to hide him on that end of the floor

2. Curry and Klays spacing give Wiggins a ton of room to work his mid range game.

If there ever was a perfect scenerio for Wiggins this is it.

The number 2 pick and Minnis pick is intriguing though

Wiggins and fray would be included for cash purposes, but dray could have some resale value. So I think they would entertain it if they legit decided to trade giannis. Obviously the picks are the crown jewels, but taking on guys like dray who could be flipped isn't a bad idea.

Yeah ppl just want to blame the market size. I dont think that has anything to do with it in this case.

Back when Bledsoe got owned in the playoffs by Rozier I think it was obvious he was the piece they could trade and try to retain Brogdon. instead they let Brogdon walk and a few posters pointed out at the time that was a mistake and it was.

Aside from Middleton the cast they put around Giannis is decent but their regular season success made them look better than they actually are.
    Always been rumors that brogdon wanted out. He was at best the #3 guy behind giannis and midds. He wanted more.

Rumor came out mid year last year that one of the bucks free agents wanted out. No one was named at the time, but given the maneuverings and some comments that have been made, it was pretty clear it was brogdon.

I dont disagree, brogdon is for sure better than Bledsoe and the bucks had RFA rights on him, but it's hard to keep him if he truly didn't want to come back. It's never been fully confirmed, but I think it's very likely brogdon was unhappy in milwaukee.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Always been rumors that brogdon wanted out. He was at best the #3 guy behind giannis and midds. He wanted more.

Rumor came out mid year last year that one of the bucks free agents wanted out. No one was named at the time, but given the maneuverings and some comments that have been made, it was pretty clear it was brogdon.

I dont disagree, brogdon is for sure better than Bledsoe and the bucks had RFA rights on him, but it's hard to keep him if he truly didn't want to come back. It's never been fully confirmed, but I think it's very likely brogdon was unhappy in milwaukee.
    He was used as mostly a spot up shooter because of Giannis' and Blesoe's shooting limitations. He was also used as a SG with Bledsoe and a Hill and clearly wanted to play PG.

yall gonna look really stupid when he signs the supermax
    🐐

Rocky Top you’ll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good ol’ Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Wiggins best chance of becoming successfull is only with the warriors

1. Klay and Draymond are strong enough defenders to hide him on that end of the floor

2. Curry and Klays spacing give Wiggins a ton of room to work his mid range game.

If there ever was a perfect scenerio for Wiggins this is it.

The number 2 pick and Minnis pick is intriguing though
    Idk if it the only place but it’s def the best place.

Yea those 2 and Paschal are their most moveable pieces. Poole’s value is greater to Warriors then others.

Quote Originally Posted by Super. View Post
    In a sign & trade lol

But anything can happen, lets wait & see.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Super. View Post
    Look no further than the gif in your signature for my response
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

I should specify that the 2021 pick would be the one coming from Minnesota, which I'm guessing is still going to suck and get into the lottery. It's only protected through the third pick, and not at all in 2022.
    And I made it clear Draymond isn't meant to be a part of a rebuild. He's meant to be parted out for assets along with Middleton, Lopez, Hill and others.
    The Bucks would likely have high lottery picks over the next several consecutive years to rebuild with, along with young guys like Paschal, Poole, Bowman, DiVincenzo and Wilson to develop. Wiggins could even develop, or he could become a massive expiring contract. Milwaukee would have the flexibility to develop their draft picks or make another trade for someone more established.

I'm going to expand my earlier trade to include Milwaukee, Golden State and Houston:

• Milwaukee gets Westbrook, Wiggins, House Jr., Bowman, Paschall, Poole, Golden State's No. 2 pick this year, Utah's second-rounder this year via Golden State, Minnesota's 2021 first-rounder next year via Golden State, Philadelphia's 2021 second-rounder via Houston, Houston's 2023 first-rounder, Houston's 2024 second-rounder via Golden State and Houston's 2025 second-rounder.
    • Golden State gets Giannis, Thanasis and George Hill.
    • Houston gets Draymond, Lopez and Bledsoe.

Milwaukee has an epic number of picks to go with several talented young players. And this is only the beginning of their rebuild. They can still flip Westbrook and Middleton for assets. Wiggins, again, could develop into an asset or a massive expiring.
    Golden state gets Giannis - enough said. Hill is a nice spark plug shooter off the bench and a great defender.
    I think Draymond would thrive as the fulcrum of Houston's defense. Bledsoe isn't anywhere near Westbrook offensively, but he's a better defender and shooter on a dramatically smaller contract. Lopez fits Houston's ethos perfectly, from threes to D.
    Last edited by mrblisterdundee; 09-10-2020 at 12:45 PM.

I'm going to expand my earlier trade to include Milwaukee, Golden State and Houston:

• Milwaukee gets Westbrook, Wiggins, House Jr., Bowman, Paschall, Poole, Golden State's No. 2 pick this year, Utah's second-rounder this year via Golden State, Minnesota's 2021 first-rounder next year via Golden State, Philadelphia's 2021 second-rounder via Houston, Houston's 2023 first-rounder, Houston's 2024 second-rounder via Golden State and Houston's 2025 second-rounder.
    • Golden State gets Giannis, Thanasis and George Hill.
    • Houston gets Draymond, Lopez and Bledsoe.

Milwaukee has an epic number of picks to go with several talented young players. And this is only the beginning of their rebuild. They can still flip Westbrook and Middleton for assets. Wiggins, again, could develop into an asset or a massive expiring.
    Golden state gets Giannis - enough said. Hill is a nice spark plug shooter off the bench and a great defender.
    I think Draymond would thrive as the fulcrum of Houston's defense. Bledsoe isn't anywhere near Westbrook offensively, but he's a better defender and shooter on a dramatically smaller contract. Lopez fits Houston's ethos perfectly, from threes to D.
    I actually like this trade

I should specify that the 2021 pick would be the one coming from Minnesota, which I'm guessing is still going to suck and get into the lottery. It's only protected through the third pick, and not at all in 2022.
    And I made it clear Draymond isn't meant to be a part of a rebuild. He's meant to be parted out for assets along with Middleton, Lopez, Hill and others.
    The Bucks would likely have high lottery picks over the next several consecutive years to rebuild with, along with young guys like Paschal, Poole, Bowman, DiVincenzo and Wilson to develop. Wiggins could even develop, or he could become a massive expiring contract. Milwaukee would have the flexibility to develop their draft picks or make another trade for someone more established.
    So the 2nd pick, a top 3 protected pick and Pschal are the only real value.

Wiggina is on a terrible contract, they would have to flip Dray becaise he wont be happy on a rebuilding team.. +Poole who is a rotational player..

Giannis is worth more than that.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast