Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    well yea hes like a top 25 player ever.
    Top 17.lol

giannis sadly will end up being above him with or without a ring.
    He's a freak after all...
    Last edited by Dade County; 09-14-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Well, to the Wade example, I don't root for any of the 4 teams but like all 4 players. I think the biggest difference is Wade is still a shooter, he's just not a 3 point shooter. Where Ben and Freak are straight floor runners and rim wreckers. Wes is like the lite version of those 2 but with worse judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Well, to the Wade example, I don't root for any of the 4 teams but like all 4 players. I think the biggest difference is Wade is still a shooter, he's just not a 3 point shooter. Where Ben and Freak are straight floor runners and rim wreckers. Wes is like the lite version of those 2 but with worse judgment.
    Good point. Giannis and Simmons just flat out don’t shoot, Simmons to a much greater extent and Westbrook shoots he just jacks and takes bad shots.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Go for it, couldn’t shoot 3s and is still a top 15-20 player of all time and better than every other player you listed.
    I have Wade outside my top 20 of all time. So...

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    id have him between 20-25... i wouldnt argue if people had him top 17-20 or 25-27.... If he had more of a longevity he could have been a top 15 player. I feel like lebron going there hurt his legacy even if he helped wade get 2 more rings. If wade just brings in Bosh and wade/bosh win those 2 titles without lebron with wade the top guy he would be even higher in most peoples eyes.

Its the same with AD this year... If the lakers win a ring and its the only ring AD ever wins nobody is really going to care about that ring like they do dirks ring

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    We’ll see but it’s possible. He won’t if he keeps folding like this in the playoffs.
    he will never be able to do what lebron or a wade or a kobe did in terms of carrying to a title... they will just keep guarding him the same way miami did and not all teams can do it but enough can come the playoffs which makes him getting and winning the finals nearly impossible with how his game currently is.

We literally have 3 individuals that are similar but dont comprehend why they are limited...

Westbrook- cant shoot from outside of 17 feet but yolos it anyway

Simmons- wont shoot from outside of 17 feet and doesnt even attempt to

Giannis- cant shoot outside of 17 feet but does it just enough to where teams still respect him for it which is why he is the way better player because even a tiny bit of respect opens so much up.

id have him between 20-25... i wouldnt argue if people had him top 17-20 or 25-27.... If he had more of a longevity he could have been a top 15 player. I feel like lebron going there hurt his legacy even if he helped wade get 2 more rings. If wade just brings in Bosh and wade/bosh win those 2 titles without lebron with wade the top guy he would be even higher in most peoples eyes.

Its the same with AD this year... If the lakers win a ring and its the only ring AD ever wins nobody is really going to care about that ring like they do dirks ring
    Wade had a great years 3-8. There's no denying that. The last big-3 Heattles ring was all LeBron and Wade got carried the way he once carried Shaq. His last few seasons of the Bulls drama, Cleveland half year, and showing up 1 out of 10 games when back in Miami; that hurt his legacy some IMO.

And before someone cries, GOAT status is a little more achievable because of MJ's Wizards years.

Tight point still stands.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Lots of players have skipped out on the Super Max. The super max isn't really paying off to be the show stopper for players it was meant to be.

If I were the Bucks I would want Jrue over CP3 100%. Jrue is a good wing defender, can initiate the offense, but plays well off ball as a catch and shoot guy. Likely would cost less as well. Bledsoe, DDV, and some picks?
    That’s what I’m thinking. The cost would be much less. Not only that but if it didn’t work out and Giannis leaves Jrue makes half of what CP3’s contract is. Personality wise Jrue seems like he would fit better in that locker room too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That’s what I’m thinking. The cost would be much less. Not only that but if it didn’t work out and Giannis leaves Jrue makes half of what CP3’s contract is. Personality wise Jrue seems like he would fit better in that locker room too.

Jrue is the perfect 3rd star for any team to be honest. Quiet, goes about his game, doesn't need the ball, plays on and off ball well.

Jrue is the perfect 3rd star for any team to be honest. Quiet, goes about his game, doesn't need the ball, plays on and off ball well.
    That’s why I would love him on the Mavs. If the Mavs miss out on Giannis or another top tier FA in 2021 I would love to see the Mavs trade for him. Hell I’d really love it if the Mavs trade for him even if they were to get Giannis.

Jrue
    Luka
    Defensive Wing
    Giannis
    Porzingis

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

Ive been saying that for awhile. Jrue would be the perfect fit. But is NO willing to deal him? I'm not sure they are and I'm not actuslly sure he'd be cheaper as far as assets go.

Eric Bledsoe is a bad fit next to giannis offenaively, espeically in the playoffs. But his perimeter defense is really important to the bucks system. Jrue can do the same things Bledsoe does defensively without being a massive negative on offense. But I'm just not sure why NO would be looking to move him. He's on the older end for their timeframe, but it's not like the bucks are giving up great picks or anything.

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Ive been saying that for awhile. Jrue would be the perfect fit. But is NO willing to deal him? I'm not sure they are and I'm not actuslly sure he'd be cheaper as far as assets go.

Eric Bledsoe is a bad fit next to giannis offenaively, espeically in the playoffs. But his perimeter defense is really important to the bucks system. Jrue can do the same things Bledsoe does defensively without being a massive negative on offense. But I'm just not sure why NO would be looking to move him. He's on the older end for their timeframe, but it's not like the bucks are giving up great picks or anything.
    There has been a lot of talk of teams that want to trade for him but you’re right. If they resign Ingram this off season there really is no reason to trade Jrue. He’s not a FA until 2022 so it really would be best to hold on to him unless someone blows them away with an offer. I don’t see an offer like that coming from the Bucks.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122