Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How Will the Series Go?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sox Swept

0 0%
  • Sox Win One

0 0%
  • Sox Split

2 66.67%
  • Sox Win Three

0 0%
  • Sox Sweep

1 33.33%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Chicago White Sox (22-15 ) vs. Kansas City Royals (14-23) | 9/03 - 06

Chicago White Sox (22-15 ) vs. Kansas City Royals (14-23)
    Kaufmann Stadium - Kansas City, MO. | 9/03 - 06

Thursday September 3, 2020 @ 7:05pm CT on NBCSN & MLBN
    Dylan Cease, RHP (4-2, 3.00 ERA) vs. Danny Duffy, LHP (2-2, 4.11 ERA)

White Sox: Cease will make his second straight start against the Royals, this time in Kansas City. The right hander closed out August with a 4-1 record and 2.14 ERA over six starts, with 26 strikeouts.
    Royals: In his last outing Friday against the White Sox, Duffy gave up seven hits and three earned runs in a 6-5 loss. He struck out six but gave up two homeruns.

Friday September 4, 2020 @ 7:05pm CT on NBCSN
    Dane Dunning, RHP (0-0, 2.89 ERA) vs. Brady Singer, RHP (1-3, 5.19 ERA)

White Sox: Dunning threw five no hit innings Sunday against the Royals but was removed due to a pitch count. Dunning has struck out 14 over 9-1/3 innings in his two starts.
    Royals: In his last start against the White Sox, Singer grinded through five innings. He gave up five hits and three runs while walking two and striking out four.

Saturday September 5, 2020 @ 6:05pm CT on NBCSN
    Lucas Giolito, RHP (3-2, 3.14 ERA) vs. Kris Bubic, LHP (0-4, 5.46 ERA)

White Sox: After no hitting the Pirates, Giolito battled through five innings in his last start Monday against the Twins. Giolito had 34 strikeouts, three walks and seven hits allowed in his past three starts.
    Royals: Bubic delivered what manager Mike Matheny called his best outing of the season last Sunday against the White Sox. He went 5-1/3 innings and gave up six hits and two runs while striking out a career high Eight.

Sunday September 6, 2020 @ 1:05pm CT on NBCSN
    Dallas Keuchel, LHP (5-2, 2.42 ERA) vs. Brad Keller, RHP (3-1, 1.93 ERA)

Keuchel was battling a stomach issue during his last start against the Twins, but he still made it through five innings and allowed just one earned run. He hopes to go six or seven innings against the Royals.
    Royals: Keller was dominant Monday against the Indians, holding them scoreless on one hit through six innings. He gave up three hits and one run overall through 6-1/3 innings.

Thank you DaSox for getting these up so quickly. Need to our last nights game out of my mind.

I figured we would lose last night's game....It's Tuesday's game that hurt, with our clown miss managing!

It is what it is guys. We won a game we shoulda lost. We lost a game we shoulda won. We lost a game we shoulda lost. Time to move on to KC. We have our playoff rotation going the next 4, just a lil outta order. Win these next 3-4 and we should be right back on top of the division. Stay positive, and don’t dwell on ****** Ricky! Fact of the matter is, if we don’t perform in the playoffs he will likely be gone. If we do perform, we will have nothing to complain about. I’d rather bask in our glory than dwell on our deficiencies this next month+!

KC will not be easy.......I see a split!

No problem guys, had to get the stink out from the last series.

Sox kill lefties so two wins is probable and this is KC. Also Soler is hurt so hopefully a sweep for the Sox.

I also agree that Reynaldo should never start another game again for the Sox.

However I think he could be good in the bullpen.

I said pretty much the same thing about Lopez.......That being said ,he should have been left in the game to save the bullpen! But NO ...we wasted some bullpen guys for a game we had already lost. Brilliant!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    I said pretty much the same thing about Lopez.......That being said ,he should have been left in the game to save the bullpen! But NO ...we wasted some bullpen guys for a game we had already lost. Brilliant!!!
    We were down 3 to nothing in the second. I have no problem with them trying to win the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChiFanKeith View Post
    We were down 3 to nothing in the second. I have no problem with them trying to win the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly. Leaving him in in a 3-0 game, and saying we already lost is a losing mentality. That's the type of coaching we were plagued with throughout the rebuild process. If Ricky has done 1 thing better this year, it's that he has pulled the plug on a shot starter much faster this year. This has actually benefited us on multiple occasions this season.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Exactly. Leaving him in in a 3-0 game, and saying we already lost is a losing mentality. That's the type of coaching we were plagued with throughout the rebuild process. If Ricky has done 1 thing better this year, it's that he has pulled the plug on a shot starter much faster this year. This has actually benefited us on multiple occasions this season.
    Or you could say...........Kid I'm leaving you in there ...prove me right! Besides the errors didn't help him at all....And if the manger knew how to use the bullpen , then I would agree........But he has proven that he doesn't....Either way it was going to be a loss, so its mute point I guess.

The Tuesday game the manger blew and that's the one we should have won!!!

Lineup is in...Again EE batting ahead of not only Robert but now Moncada...I just have one question for the clown...Which one of the 9 RBI's EE has is his favorite. Also I like Grandal in the 2nd hole much more then Jimenez...But...Whatever nobody is going to get fired no matter what. My god Ventura had to quit, because they wouldn't fire him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    Lineup is in...Again EE batting ahead of not only Robert but now Moncada...I just have one question for the clown...Which one of the 9 RBI's EE has is his favorite. Also I like Grandal in the 2nd hole much more then Jimenez...But...Whatever nobody is going to get fired no matter what. My god Ventura had to quit, because they wouldn't fire him!!!
    Now I agree with you on Edwin. Not sure why fall in love with DH’s that don’t produce. If we don’t want to call up Vaughn for service time reasons, let Grandal and McCann DH. I wouldn’t even mind Eloy DH’ing and playing matchups with Dyson and Engel in the OF.

Actually the sooner Eloy becomes the regular full time DH, the better for his health and my nerves...LOL

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast