Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Since when does the NBA NOT have knuckleheads? Ever heard of WorldBeFree, Xavier McDaniels, KP, or Letrell Sprewell. Guess what, those Knuckleheads were the best players to step foot on a Knick basketball court in decades. Knuckleheads are everywhere, including this forum, but it doesn't mean they have nothing of value to add.

Knicks have to be creative and when a player shows you he's got more ability than most of the players in the top 10, you have to make that move. Knicks shouldn't be knuckleheads by leaving him on the board. Btw, you fail 9th grade when you find out you're dyslexic late in high school. So yeah, all of your ridiculous comments have been about a guy with a learning disability.
    None of those players you mentioned were dumb enough that they played in a juco system.

Scrubs comes more off as lazy and unwilling to work hard. You can have a learning disability and still pass the 9th grade just fine.

It's extremely hard to end up in a juco system if your a high level tier athlete, especially in bball.

Between Mitch, Randle, and RJ I'm happy with 3-4-5. I just want to leave this draft with shooters and a PG.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Between Mitch, Randle, and RJ I'm happy with 3-4-5. I just want to leave this draft with shooters and a PG.
    Youíre happy with the worst spacing of any frontcourt in the league?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Youíre happy with the worst spacing of any frontcourt in the league?
    You want to bench any of them?

Kristaps Porzingis

You want to bench any of them?
    Iíve made my feelings on Randle known here. Hoping heís gone before this season.

Iíve made my feelings on Randle known here. Hoping heís gone before this season.
    Oh okay. Well if you are going to ship out Randle then that changes everything. You got any takers?

I'm living under a world where those 3 guys are on the team and would be our 3 best players. That's why my focus is on guards and shooters. You are right we don't have great spacing and we are the worst 3pt shooting team in the NBA.

Kristaps Porzingis

Oh okay. Well if you are going to ship out Randle then that changes everything. You got any takers?

I'm living under a world where those 3 guys are on the team and would be our 3 best players. That's why my focus is on guards and shooters. You are right we don't have great spacing and we are the worst 3pt shooting team in the NBA.
    Randle is tradable. I think there are a lot of potential deals for him, nothing spectacular or anything but the one Iíve been suggesting for months now is Randle/DSJ (and maybe late first or some seconds) for Buddy Hield.

Randle is tradable. I think there are a lot of potential deals for him, nothing spectacular or anything but the one Iíve been suggesting for months now is Randle/DSJ (and maybe late first or some seconds) for Buddy Hield.
    Sign me up for that. RJ will never reach his potential as a player unless you get him a teammate like Buddy Hield.

RJ = Wade
    Buddy = Ray Allen
    Mitch = Bosh

We just LeBron James and we got this.

Kristaps Porzingis

Sign me up for that. RJ will never reach his potential as a player unless you get him a teammate like Buddy Hield.

RJ = Wade
    Buddy = Ray Allen
    Mitch = Bosh

We just LeBron James and we got this.
    Ha well...

Hield is certainly a better fit than Randle. Guy shoots over 40% from three on 10 attempts a game.

Not a fan of Hield. Particularly his contract. I think we can and should do better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Not a fan of Hield. Particularly his contract. I think we can and should do better.
    He was #4 in threes made per game last year and #3 in threes made per game this year. He's one of the best shooters in the league without debate and we made the least threes in the NBA last year. From that standpoint alone I'm interested.

Kristaps Porzingis

Ha well...

Hield is certainly a better fit than Randle. Guy shoots over 40% from three on 10 attempts a game.
    I'm joking of course but I completely agree with you. If we could turn Randle into Hield, then I'm on board.

Kristaps Porzingis

I'm joking of course but I completely agree with you. If we could turn Randle into Hield, then I'm on board.
    Yeah I didnít realize how long his contract is (runs through 2023 or 2024) which isnít ideal, but might mean we could get him for less. If they wanna dump him which it seems like thereís a lot of conflict there with him and the franchise, maybe Randle/DSJ alone gets it done with no picks.

He was #4 in threes made per game last year and #3 in threes made per game this year. He's one of the best shooters in the league without debate and we made the least threes in the NBA last year. From that standpoint alone I'm interested.
    He also got benched on a terrible Sacramento team, and has consistently complained about not having a bigger role, even though all he can does is shoot (i.e., doesn't create for others or play defense).

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    He also got benched on a terrible Sacramento team, and has consistently complained about not having a bigger role, even though all he can does is shoot (i.e., doesn't create for others or play defense).
    Right. That is why they would consider getting rid of him. Lucky us. On our team he could shoot 12 threes a game and average 30ppg.

Kristaps Porzingis

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast