Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Paul Reed. He will make some GM look very smart. Dude has length, can defend and does a little of everything. Plus he has room to grow.

Elijah from Syracuse is nice to grab at 27th if the Knicksbkeep the pick or later at 38th. He's a Swiss army mixed page who can do it all as a basketball player.

Bane

Creates spacing for RJ.

Sent from my MAX 10 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Desmond bane

Tyrell terry if he is somehow still on board

Grant Riller
    Add Malachi flynn

Aleksej Pokusevski remains my clear cut choice. He's 18 and has great court vision, passing and a decent shot. You can teach many things but you cannot teach 7 feet.

Somehow the Knicks can't be afraid to move around if that's what it takes to get a passing big man.

This is important in today's game where you have big men playing point guard in stretches.

Immanuel Quickley pending we pick a wing @ 8. This guy is the next Lou Will

Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Immanuel Quickley pending we pick a wing @ 8. This guy is the next Lou Will
    Remember when Trier was the next Lou Williams. I wonder with the way that basketball is played today if a 6th man is obsolete. The type that comes in to be the scoring dominant bench player. Do teams play like that anymore? Today good teams stagger the minutes I think and no one off the bench can be depended on for second unit scoring in such a way anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Remember when Trier was the next Lou Williams. I wonder with the way that basketball is played today if a 6th man is obsolete. The type that comes in to be the scoring dominant bench player. Do teams play like that anymore? Today good teams stagger the minutes I think and no one off the bench can be depended on for second unit scoring in such a way anymore.
    we will regret letting Trier walk bc he was a valuable scorer for another team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Pay attention to Yoeli Childs out of BYU. This guy is a monster game changer no matter how weak or strong the competition was. He shoots the three, Rebounds and can score inside with touch. There is an outside chance he could be there early in the second round, but he is the real deal. His stats the last two seasons are unreal.
    28 points 10 RB against #2 ranked Gonzaga.
    He missed part of last season with a freak injury still finished with 22.0 and 9
    his junior year he scored 21.7 and 9.7 boards.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    he had all the skills and ability to be a great scorer.

But he never learned how to slow his game down, and be consistent at it. He can do what FVV does. but he doesn't have the bball iq and instincts to do it.

Thats what's makes FVV so amazing, He learned how to simplify his game, and become a scorer who sets up his opponent, and knows exactly what to do based on how his defender positions themself.

you can teach that, but at the end of the day, the player needs to grow the instincts to apply it and most players can't do it.

FVV is one of the biggest overachievers in NBA history. He will be a great developmental coach one day.

Scrubb has more ability than 95% of the players in this draft. He wasn't able to be recruited by D1 schools out of high school because he failed 9th grade. The right coach can turn Scrubb into a beast. Knicks need to roll the dice on one of the most talented guys in this draft with that 2nd 1st round or 2nd round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Scrubb has more ability than 95% of the players in this draft. He wasn't able to be recruited by D1 schools out of high school because he failed 9th grade. The right coach can turn Scrubb into a beast. Knicks need to roll the dice on one of the most talented guys in this draft with that 2nd 1st round or 2nd round pick.
    What does that have to do with anything? Did he graduate? Take the SAT?

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    What does that have to do with anything? Did he graduate? Take the SAT?
    Cant get a scholarship under those circumstances. Prohibited him from signing with D1 schools. Some here thought it was about ability but once again, they were wrong.

How the hell you fail the 9th grade anyway?

And where is this rule if you fail grade 9 you cant receive a scholarship to play basketball?

He probably had failing grades at every grade and is just another knucklehead. Hence why he ended up in the juco system.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    How the hell you fail the 9th grade anyway?

And where is this rule if you fail grade 9 you cant receive a scholarship to play basketball?

He probably had failing grades at every grade and is just another knucklehead. Hence why he ended up in the juco system.
    Since when does the NBA NOT have knuckleheads? Ever heard of WorldBeFree, Xavier McDaniels, KP, or Letrell Sprewell. Guess what, those Knuckleheads were the best players to step foot on a Knick basketball court in decades. Knuckleheads are everywhere, including this forum, but it doesn't mean they have nothing of value to add.

Knicks have to be creative and when a player shows you he's got more ability than most of the players in the top 10, you have to make that move. Knicks shouldn't be knuckleheads by leaving him on the board. Btw, you fail 9th grade when you find out you're dyslexic late in high school. So yeah, all of your ridiculous comments have been about a guy with a learning disability.
    Last edited by Bivory; 10-28-2020 at 08:21 AM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast