Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Trade Deadline 2020

Today is the trade deadline. Flurry of moves happened in the past 24 hrs.

I do not think the Cardinals make any significant moves this year. If they do, it could be a RP or a SP for depth.

Definitely need a bat but I think from what I have read in the Post Dispatch and MLBTR from Mo is that the Cardinals will most likely rely on individuals coming back from COVID.

Padres going all out... they just traded for Clev. a rotation of Paddock, Clevenger, Lemet, and Gore (once he's called up) will be the best rotation in baseball for the next few year. What a strange thing to say lol. and then their offense is nasty too.

Yeah, adding Moreland for DH and bench pop is a great move as well. Think they grabbed Rosenthal as well which will help them. Stammen has faltered a bit of late.

Don't think they have enough to challenge the Dodgers for the division but will be a force to reckon with come playoff time.

Little less than a half hour before the deadline of 4pm ET. Doesn't appear the Cardinals are going to make a move, but some moves can take awhile after the trade deadline to go public.

Blue Jays and Marlins are grabbing talent.

Yeah they are each going for it... i like that

Obviuosly the Cards GM thinks he has a World Series winner. Anyone that agrees raise your hand. This team has offensive problems and I don't see anyone getting well will help. Oh well the best baseball fans in baseball is once again stuck with team that isnt.