Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Wait you actually remember that? I guess your one of those special kind of morons. And itís not strong like you say Iím very capable of doing things like say getting dress, eating and even wiping my own ***. Let me ask are you a liberal? One second thought I donít have time to deal, with people like you. Keep supporting terrorists.BTW Osama Says Hi from hell.
    It was a liberal who authorized the killing of Osama bin Laden...just in case you forgot.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

.BTW Osama Says Hi from hell.
    Hes not in hell. He's in the Pacific ocean, silly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Wait you actually remember that? I guess your one of those special kind of morons. And itís not strong like you say Iím very capable of doing things like say getting dress, eating and even wiping my own ***. Let me ask are you a liberal? One second thought I donít have time to deal, with people like you. Keep supporting terrorists.BTW Osama Says Hi from hell.
    You can eat your own ***? That is quite a talent.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It was a liberal who authorized the killing of Osama bin Laden...just in case you forgot.
    And it was the current liberal running for president that didn't want to do it.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    You can eat your own ***? That is quite a talent.
    For being the party of all inclusion, you guys are definitely a bunch of *******s to people that you don't want included.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    For being the party of all inclusion, you guys are definitely a bunch of *******s to people that you don't want included.
    So if Iím I a sports forum bragging about that I have the ability to wipe my own ***, but support Trump, youíll back me right no matter what? Nice man you really have some high standards.

When are people gonna realized BLM is a domestic terrorist organization

He did say he was capable of eating his own ***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I donít think you know what inclusion means.

Could you please be serious here.
    Yes, you had a Democratic mayor. As you know major Democratic cities have a history of violence. Just see 2020!

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Wrong, BSF101... QAnon is domestic terrorist organization.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

So, half the thread is insults. Not surprising since the link provided in the OP has nothing to do with the topic. I'm gonna close this one out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12