Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 125
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,566

    The Raiders select RB/WR Lynn Bowden with the 80th overall pick

    Last edited by HunterNRoss; 04-24-2020 at 10:37 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    3,941
    Sounds like our punt and kick returner?

    Some type of slash guy?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,554
    Who???
    I know a lot of players out there. Who the f is this guy? Jesus

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,566

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,554
    We spent a third on a guy who is a returner who had 300 yards receiving. This is a baaaaad fn pick

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Who???
    I know a lot of players out there. Who the f is this guy? Jesus
    Did Gruden not ask you before he picked? Iím shocked.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,566

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    We spent a third on a guy who is a returner who had 300 yards receiving. This is a baaaaad fn pick
    Bowden played RB, WR, and QB last season at Kentucky. Kentucky had multiple QBs go down and they had Bowden play som QB since they had no one lest.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,751
    Love this pick. This dude will be a weapon!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,566

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    Posts
    7,244
    Should be used as a runningback. That's where he was most productive. Over 1400 yards and a 7.9 average.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,751
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Bowden played RB, WR, and QB last season at Kentucky. Kentucky had multiple QBs go down and they had Bowden play som QB since they had no one lest.
    He won the Paul Hornung award for the most versatile player in the country last season. Heís a weapon!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,566
    Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Should be used as a runningback. That's where he was most productive. Over 1400 yards and a 7.9 average.
    Ian Rap did state they do plan to use Bowden most at RB.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,501
    I won't lie, I have not heard his name before today. He looks explosive

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Sacramento CA
    Posts
    627
    This is my Antonio Gibson pick. Saw this kid play a few times this year and I love what we got. Versatile players in todays NFL is deadly

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •