Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How Will the Series Go?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sox Swept

0 0%
  • Sox Win One

0 0%
  • Sox Win Two

1 100.00%
  • Sox Sweep

0 0%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Yeah Yolmer should be defense/depth in case of a Madrigal injury. Not to start!

Heís not why we lost though. RR def has cost us a few. Most notably was leaving Burdi in when he clearly didnít have it Vs KC. The AB he left Burdi in for resulted in a 3 run bomb and that could have easily been avoided.
    Cordero is bad.

Bringing him in for a 2nd inning was next level stupid.

He should be given up on, honestly. He leaves pitches up in the zone all the time.

I was happy to see Cishek have an impact inning because having Cishek, Heuer, Coloma, Bummer as your main guys should be ok.

I want to see Heuer be the closer though.

Not convinced Colome can get it done when it matters . Always making you sweat.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Colome will stay the closer as long as the clown is managing, cause he gives preferences to veterans !!! How else can you explain EE batting in front of Robert!

Or even playing!!!

I hope they don't use this shortened season and certain playoff appearance to extend the clown!!!!!
    But knowing this FO ...YES they probably will!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Cordero is bad.

Bringing him in for a 2nd inning was next level stupid.

He should be given up on, honestly. He leaves pitches up in the zone all the time.

I was happy to see Cishek have an impact inning because having Cishek, Heuer, Coloma, Bummer as your main guys should be ok.

I want to see Heuer be the closer though.

Not convinced Colome can get it done when it matters . Always making you sweat.

I don't get the love with Cordero. Everytime we are in a pressure situation, I swear he gets the call! Is it because he's our best K threat out of the pen? We def need to get our pen ironed out before the playoffs. I think we got a little comfortable with them over performing for a month.

I really wish we'd bring up Vaughn now so he has a few weeks to get comfortable, but I do understand keeping him down for an extra year of control. Especially when we have Abreu/Edwin/Grandal/McCann available at DH. It is what it is. If not for contractual control, I'm sure Vaughn would be here. He could probably come up and have the best plate discipline in this elite lineup from day 1.

I really wish we'd bring up Vaughn now so he has a few weeks to get comfortable, but I do understand keeping him down for an extra year of control. Especially when we have Abreu/Edwin/Grandal/McCann available at DH. It is what it is. If not for contractual control, I'm sure Vaughn would be here. He could probably come up and have the best plate discipline in this elite lineup from day 1.
    If that's the case...........Then they are not serious about winning this year! Just more lip service from Hahn!

What the hell are we going to do with Lopez?

I really think they need to send him to the alternate training site for the remainder of the season to work on his command. We canít afford to be giving away games, hoping he can get it together.

Maybe Rodon and Gio can share that 5th spot if Dunning can continue to pitch well.

Defense definitely didnít help today either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 errors this series right? Lol

Lopez is so bad though.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Lopez shouldnít start another game. Dunning right now should stick as the permanent 4 and figure out the 5 between Gio, Detwiler, and Rodon when back.

Maybe time to think about Stiever for the 5 spot.

Maybe time to think about Stiever for the 5 spot.
    Either him or Crochet....Lopez should be gone...

Well that answers part of the question...Lopez optioned to alternate training site. Promoted Flores Jr. donít know much about him.

Reading his BIO........He's been a starter the whole minor league career...7th round pick in 2016...Has 4 pitches all pretty average, but has good command on all of them....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast