Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How Will the Series Go?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sox Swept

0 0%
  • Sox Win One

0 0%
  • Sox Win Two

1 100.00%
  • Sox Sweep

0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    I thought the jersey thing was funny...........But I can see why management wasn't pleased...

Tonight's the night boys..........Mazara hits one out!!!

Pineda hasn't pitched all year......Hope we're not chasing pitches, he's bound to be wild and amped up....Get some traffic on the bases ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    I thought the jersey thing was funny...........But I can see why management wasn't pleased...
    I mean it was pretty childish lol! But he was literally the best pitcher to put on a White Sox jersey! He gets a pass here and there

Renteria sucks so bad

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Again..... why cant Grandal bunt against the shift? It would be a free base. Sad!

Sacrifices have been rendered obsolete (makes your chances of scoring lower by giving up the out)

That was the main reason hitters would bunt

So I'd venture to guess teams don't really have hitters practicing bunts, especially anyone with power

Click here to register!

That is a Renteria 'L' right there if I've ever seen one.

Click here to register!

I get not sacrificing, but with the shift on, all he has to do is lay the ball towards the line. If itís fair, itís a hit. If itís foul itís a strike. If you miss, itís a strike, but at least you make the defense reconsider the shift because of the bunt.

Also, with the way the shift has become so prevalent, itís time players start practicing the bunt, to combat against it.

Tough loss can't win them all, they gotta start getting those big hits with RISP.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    Tough loss can't win them all, they gotta start getting those big hits with RISP.
    Another Renteria action that had me scratching my head last night. Ultimately it didn't matter though at least.

In the 7th inning, Mazara leads off with a base hit. We brought in Dyson for speed and defensive replacement. I just assumed that Dyson would be brought in to pinch run in that situation but Mazara was left in. Ultimately he didn't have the opportunity to score but to me it just felt like a no-brainer given the situation of a tie game in later innings with a leadoff hit.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    They had some big hits that were right at defenders and a HR by EE was robbed.

I really think we've already lost a couple of RR games. He has no clue how to manage a pitching staff.

Maybe he can win one like Matheny and the Royals manager lol

Click here to register!

If I see Sanchez in the lineup the rest of the year I will explode!!!! Mendrick deserves to play not him untill Moncada is ready. They better ship his *** off the team when Moncada is back!

Or bring up Burger or Vaughn....Anyone but that idiot!!!

Yeah Yolmer should be defense/depth in case of a Madrigal injury. Not to start!

Heís not why we lost though. RR def has cost us a few. Most notably was leaving Burdi in when he clearly didnít have it Vs KC. The AB he left Burdi in for resulted in a 3 run bomb and that could have easily been avoided.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast