Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How Will the Series Go?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sox Swept

0 0%
  • Sox Win One

0 0%
  • Sox Win Two

1 100.00%
  • Sox Sweep

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    How long do you guys think Abreu will play....Lets see, he is in the 1st year of a three year deal....When his deal is done he will be 36....Not sure he doesn't call it quits right there.

Iím surprised A.J isnít on anyoneís list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I'd probably go...

Big Hurt
    Paulie
    Abreu
    Buehrle
    Sale even if he was a dick, he was the best pitcher we had, and he brought us a big haul.
    Ventura
    Magz
    AJ
    Lee
    Ray Durham I grew up in the 90s, and I was a big fan of his.
    How was Sale a dick? He spoke his mind which I love............If it was up to our FO brain trust he'd never have had the chance to start. And never would have made around 200 mil as a closer, as he has as a starter.

I've not heard one team mate say he was a "dick"....All things I heard he was loved by his mates.

Even though Mazara came thru with a clutch hit to provide insurance last night, I was shocked not to see either Moncada or Grandal not pinch hit for him from the right side. I was cursing Renteriaís name.

Could Moncada/Grandal be more hurt than we know? Otherwise why not pinch hit with him and throw Dyson in right field?

I realize in himdsite that it worked out, but it still does not seem like a sound managerial move to let Mazara hit there.

Maybe the end result will be that it helps Mazaraís confidence and he heats up. It was a gritty at bat, but highly unexpected.

I thought Moncada was on the 10 day IL?

Its time to move Robert up in the order and leave him there..........I really don't understand why you would bat Jimenez 2nd?
    Based on what I have seen so far,this would be my order:

Anderson
    Moncada
    Robert
    Abreu
    Jimenez
    Grandal
    McCann DH
    Mazara vs RH Engel vs LH
    Mandigral

I didnít know Moncada was placed on IL as he was listed as available on the bench in the box score.

I agree with your lineup, especially the part with McCann as DH over EE. Iím sorry, but it just looks to me like EE is old and gives away far too many at bats.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiFanKeith View Post

Yea I totally forgot about him which is ironic given my username. He'd be borderline top 5 for me too.

I saw your list and I was Whhaaat? No AJ? LOL

EE batting 4th tonight.....Ahead of Jimenez and Robert!!! Wow!

And of course his little pet is playing 3rd........It's official folks we have an *** Clown for a manager!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiFanKeith View Post

AJ is on mine

Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    How was Sale a dick? He spoke his mind which I love............If it was up to our FO brain trust he'd never have had the chance to start. And never would have made around 200 mil as a closer, as he has as a starter.
    Listen I love Sale and his attitude. Hence why heís one of my all timers and always will be. Iím just going off what some ppl might feel about him. I donít care about how he acted. I only care about the product athletes pull out. The only thing that I ever thought was a bit much was the jersey thing lol. But I laughed about that anyways. That note by me was more so saying that I love Sale even if others thought he was a cancer. To me he was just a gamer and a winner with the utmost confidence in his craft. To come up as fast as him, and instantly be elite was incredible. I told my Friends from NE Ohio, who love the Indians, that he has the potential to be the closest thing to Randy Johnson that we may ever see again in his 1st season as a starter. They laughed at me. I can promise you they donít laugh anymore

Nice post............Totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast