Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    retribution is fine... its not the problem... the problem is that RMJ and his stupid son need to stop being pushed down our throats and wasting seth rollins... this has not only run its course but it has been ****ing awful and now we have to deal with a maury type **** tonight? STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

How can you say "Retribution is fine" when they just got buried by "The Hurt Business"? Only reason they did not get totally squash is because of the rest of the group attack THB. Retribution is basically NEXUS 2.0.

Redoing the Dominick "who is his daddy" storyline with Rey's daughter is beyond stupid. So I agree.
    Screw sabermetics.

isn't it kind of weird that they are styling Retribution after the current event groups and they are feuding with The Hurt Business which is an all Black Group or is it just me viewing it like that?

T-bar, mace, slapjack...WTF are these names?

As joked on twitter, WWE got their revenge on Retribution by signing them to contract and them giving them bullcrap names.
    Screw sabermetics.

Ali is now the face/voice of Retribution (Still wish they had a better name). I kind of like this, especially if they freakin' take those stupid masks off.

What does this mean for "The Hurt Business?" You can't have two major heel factions on the show. Do THB become more of a antihero faction? If this means THB moves on from Ricochet/Crews then I am all for it.
    Screw sabermetics.

I don't like Ali as the leader of Retribution seems like lazy writing to me. The guy from the middle east is the leader of a terrorist/antifa like group? This isn't the 80's any more not every not white guy has to be bad.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    I don't like Ali as the leader of Retribution seems like lazy writing to me. The guy from the middle east is the leader of a terrorist/antifa like group? This isn't the 80's any more not every not white guy has to be bad.
    If the other members of the group were of similar ethnic backgrounds as Ali, I would agree with you, but we know there is white, black, hispanics and koreans in this group. So I'm fine with it.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    If the other members of the group were of similar ethnic backgrounds as Ali, I would agree with you, but we know there is white, black, hispanics and koreans in this group. So I'm fine with it.
    I'm with Bellz, I think this is going to get some backlash. and I also agree this is lazy writing because this feels like the Muhammad Hassan storyline against the Undertaker they wanted to do but, the terrorist attacks in Europe ended it

[QUOTE=Bluefire;33636513]Ali is now the face/voice of Retribution (Still wish they had a better name). I kind of like this, especially if they freakin' take those stupid masks off.

What does this mean for "The Hurt Business?" You can't have two major heel factions on the show. Do THB become more of a antihero faction? If this means THB moves on from Ricochet/Crews then I am all for it.[/QUOTE
    Iím gonna guess and say Retribution gets drafted to SD?

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I'm with Bellz, I think this is going to get some backlash. and I also agree this is lazy writing because this feels like the Muhammad Hassan storyline against the Undertaker they wanted to do but, the terrorist attacks in Europe ended it
    I do agree WWE could face backlash over Ali and Retribution but NOT because of his ethnicity but because of the fact that Ali is a former police offier and his first act as the leader of the group is to attack The Hurt Business, an all black stable.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12