Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Retribution...whos in?

Do you like Retribution? Who do you think is in it? What is the end game for this group?
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Roman Reigns and Paul Heyman are leading it.

Meltzer speculated that Yim, Kayden Carter, Dominik Dijakovic, Chelsea Green, Shane Thorne, and Dio Maddin were the (unoffical) members of Retribution (still would like a better name than that, plz) this past week..

I like the idea of Dominik Djakovic Shane Thorne, Dio Maddin and Mia Yim as members. I would add Johnny Gargano and Rhea Ripley to the group. I would removed Carter from the group. I would aligned Green and LaRae with The IIconics to form a Beautiful People esque group.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 08-30-2020 at 02:05 AM.
    Screw sabermetics.

the group right now is different. It is too much parody of the present times political statements. I just think the whole pay off is going to be very underwhelming. I have seen rumors of everyone from Seth Rollins to Roman Reigns to CM Punk as the leader.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    the group right now is different. It is too much parody of the present times political statements. I just think the whole pay off is going to be very underwhelming. I have seen rumors of everyone from Seth Rollins to Roman Reigns to CM Punk as the leader.
    Sounds like Aces and 8's. Prichard never got to finish that storyline either.

I find the whole angle stupid. Theyre trying to be antifa. Didnt know wrestlinf needed that lol

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I find the whole angle stupid. Theyre trying to be antifa. Didnt know wrestlinf needed that lol
    It's really getting annoying, I mean Anonymous Raw General Manager level annoying. We don't know anything about them. There is no face/voice of the group. Why the attacks? Worse of all, all of these attacks are the same.

Advance the damn story WWE. Spit or get off the pot.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Meltzer speculated that Yim, Kayden Carter, Dominik Dijakovic, Chelsea Green, Shane Thorne, and Dio Maddin were the (unoffical) members of Retribution (still would like a better name than that, plz) this past week..

I like the idea of Dominik Djakovic Shane Thorne, Dio Maddin and Mia Yim as members. I would add Johnny Gargano and Rhea Ripley to the group. I would removed Carter from the group. I would aligned Green and LaRae with The IIconics to form a Beautiful People esque group.
    I will say this: When they attacked Monday Night on Raw, just by looking at the person and their build, one of the members was 100% Mia Yim.
    Eichel Tower

Ok is was it just me or did this weeks Antifa I mean Retribution seem to be on the shorter side then last weeks members?

Vince to Gronk

Sami Zayne is the leader

Unless they move the story ahead, I am done with Retribution. Send The Hurt Business after them and have destroy that "group."
    Screw sabermetics.

Dominik Dijakovic, Dio Maddin, Mia Yim, Mercedes Martinez, and Shane Thorne were said to be the main members of Retribution on the 14 Sept epi of Raw.

This feels like a hodgepodge of characters being thrown together and creative is hoping to catch lightning in the bottle.

Those names above seem to be confirmed as the core members of the group. I'd still like to give them a strong main roster voice to the group, someone such as Seth Rollins, who messiah gimmick seems to work best if he a group of minion under his command (not unlock Raven's Flock). Maybe that is why they seem to be breaking Murphy away from Rollins.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 09-18-2020 at 04:12 AM.
    Screw sabermetics.

Spoiler alert.

Sami zayn "Im gonna take the whole dam ship down with me"

Hes the leader. He even changed his look to a revolutionist like Castro. It all fits. Hes gonna lose the IC title and the he'll snap and it will be revealed.

mojo is also a member

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

What Nexus was to John Cena, Retribution is to The Hurt Business. I'm done with Retribution.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast