Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My only thing is I wish they would have waited to turn Roman heel in front of a live crowd. It would have gotten a bigger pop. I also didnt love the idea of having Bray win the title for a week just to give it to Reigns. I understand why they did it but whatever. I fully expect Reigns to hold the universal title until at least WrestleMania.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    My only thing is I wish they would have waited to turn Roman heel in front of a live crowd. It would have gotten a bigger pop. I also didnt love the idea of having Bray win the title for a week just to give it to Reigns. I understand why they did it but whatever. I fully expect Reigns to hold the universal title until at least WrestleMania.
    I would have him hold onto the belt for the next calendar year. Not just that, I would have him win his matches, relatively clean. To me the absolute best villains are the ones who believe they are the hero of the story (think Thanos/Endgame).
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I would have him hold onto the belt for the next calendar year. Not just that, I would have him win his matches, relatively clean. To me the absolute best villains are the ones who believe they are the hero of the story (think Thanos/Endgame).
    I'm not against that but you know people will turn on Roman if they let him keep the belt that long. That's in wrestling fans DNA. We'll see. Hopefully they give this a chance.

Yeah, that's the same reason why I think Seth is doing his best work. That Monday Night Messiah thing is great in terms of him thinking he's the hero. I wish he had a bigger stable though. AOP won't be part of it anymore because they were just released today.

I'm not against that but you know people will turn on Roman if they let him keep the belt that long. That's in wrestling fans DNA. We'll see. Hopefully they give this a chance.
    Maybe but then again WWE kept the belt on Brock Lesnar for over 500 days in 2017/2018. Not saying keep the belt on that long, but a calendar feels about right to me, with somebody like Daniel Bryan taking the belt of Roman at next year's SummerSlam.

Yeah, that's the same reason why I think Seth is doing his best work. That Monday Night Messiah thing is great in terms of him thinking he's the hero. I wish he had a bigger stable though. AOP won't be part of it anymore because they were just released today.
    It's an easy fix, make Retribution his new faction. They did bypass beating him down a few weeks ago, when they beat down the Mysterios.
    Screw sabermetics.

i am 100 pct fine with roman keeping the title until mania and being a heel if face styles takes it off of him... i know AJ as a heel is best AJ and i know its AJ choice to not be world champion because he wanted to take a break etc but AJ with the world title is best AJ

ALSO remember we are having the draft... bray wyatt is going to raw... his character would be better on their 3 hour long *** show etc... bray or braun are going to raw.

NXT tag teams have not translated well, and it's all on Vince. The Ascension was ridiculously over, and he put the shoulder pads on them and they were dead on arrival. Now you have AOP getting released, because Paul Ellering never came over with them and they weren't given a similar mouthpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i am 100 pct fine with roman keeping the title until mania and being a heel if face styles takes it off of him... i know AJ as a heel is best AJ and i know its AJ choice to not be world champion because he wanted to take a break etc but AJ with the world title is best AJ

ALSO remember we are having the draft... bray wyatt is going to raw... his character would be better on their 3 hour long *** show etc... bray or braun are going to raw.
    I don't like heel AJ Styles. To me, like MJF of AEW, there is something goofy and off-putting with their heel characters. I rather see an edgier face AJ Styles over a heel AJ Styles.

As for Bray/Braun going to Raw, probably but I don't know how I feel about either. I personally think Braun should stay on Smackdown for a bit longer, but again both Braun/Bray both have limited amount of performers they can realistically work with (and the same can be said about them staying on Smackdown) and still be believable.

The best thing for Bray and Braun is to reunited and have them turned out to be the masterminds behind "Retribution." And don't limited this group to one or the other show. Have them create chaos on all three shows.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12