Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Roman a Paul Heyman guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFoQ_H2Pj9U

Does this mean Roman is a heel? Its the most exciting thing Roman has been involved in.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

I am gonna laugh when Roman and Paul are the ones leading the Antifa knockoff.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I am gonna laugh when Roman and Paul are the ones leading the Antifa knockoff.
    Before aligning with Reigns, I could see Heyman as the voice. Reigns character is a better fit as the muscle or a lone wolf type. I don't think he has the chops to be the "leader" of a faction.
    Screw sabermetics.

I don't know where else to put this but, I just don't get why they had the fiend win the belt to only a week later give it to Roman. was it that last minute of a deal that Roman was coming back? if so why not just have Braun retain and let Roman beat Braun

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I don't know where else to put this but, I just don't get why they had the fiend win the belt to only a week later give it to Roman. was it that last minute of a deal that Roman was coming back? if so why not just have Braun retain and let Roman beat Braun
    Quick title reigns add up

When the Uso's get healthy, I'd like to see them realigned with Roman. I would like to see Babatunde join as an enforcer, somebody to help with a certain "Strowman" problem.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Quick title reigns add up
    but, you risk pissing the wrestlers off. Like rumor has it Bray was super upset about winning the title then being told he was immediately dropping it. I don't know when his contract up but, he could use his short title reigns as ammo to go to AEW or the such.

but, you risk pissing the wrestlers off. Like rumor has it Bray was super upset about winning the title then being told he was immediately dropping it. I don't know when his contract up but, he could use his short title reigns as ammo to go to AEW or the such.
    Bray, to me, is like Roman Reigns, he's likely to be a WWE lifer.

TIL Braun Strowman is the godfather to Bray's son.
    Screw sabermetics.

I wouldnt be mad. Wouldnt you rsther say youre a 7-8 time champ than habihg one or two long title runs?

Like Cena and Flair those guys racked up title runs by dropping the titles a bunch of times, sometines really quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post

Paul Heyman is the godfather of Brock Lesnar's sons, Turk and Duke.

Lita is the godmother of Trish Stratus' son Maximus.

Shelton Benjamin is the godfather to Brock Lesnar's daughter Mya.

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

WWE can barely use Rotunda's character correctly, so I doubt AEW will do better with some of the carny stuff they do.

WWE can barely use Rotunda's character correctly, so I doubt AEW will do better with some of the carny stuff they do.
    I don't know, in a way I could have seen him being the exalted one

I don't know, in a way I could have seen him being the exalted one
    Like Vince with the Higher Power, that would've been screwed up too.

To be fair, I don't think there is an promotion that would know how to use Bray Wyatt/The Fiend propery. Right now, Bray is coming off as a poor man's version of Mankind/Mick Foley. I think Bray was at his strongest when he was leading the Wyatt Family. And it sucks we never got to see WF/Shield reach it's conclusion.

I would like to see Bray bring the WF back.
    Screw sabermetics.

To be fair, I don't think there is an promotion that would know how to use Bray Wyatt/The Fiend propery. Right now, Bray is coming off as a poor man's version of Mankind/Mick Foley. I think Bray was at his strongest when he was leading the Wyatt Family. And it sucks we never got to see WF/Shield reach it's conclusion.

I would like to see Bray bring the WF back.
    The problem with Bray is that he can't go in the ring. His matches are slow and lumbering. His character is amazing but the only time Bray looks halfway decent in the ring is when he's in there with a guy like Rollins or Bryan. As much as we **** on Reigns, he is the total package. He has the look, he can go in the ring, etc. Dude can even cut a decent promo when its not scripted garbage put in front of him. I understand why they put him with Heyman though. Not to mention, they are paying Heyman a lot of money and he has nothing else to do with Brock being a free agent (reportedly).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast