Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 359

Thread: Mets vs Yankees

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Flushing, 10/16/69
    Posts
    1,924
    Challenged him with all 4-seamers and paid for it.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,478
    Sanchez should've been sac bunting. Unbelievable

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,478
    You either pinch hit for him or you have him bunt there. They chose neither and get what what they deserve. Mismanaged team.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Flushing, 10/16/69
    Posts
    1,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyfnz View Post
    You either pinch hit for him or you have him bunt there. They chose neither and get what what they deserve. Mismanaged team.
    Yup

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Flushing, 10/16/69
    Posts
    1,924
    Nice job by Brach. Good things happen when you throw strikes.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    418
    That inning was why this organization fails. From TC to Calloway to the new manager just are way to clueless at times. They have a wild pitcher and put up a guy who should be bunting. Then if he is not bunting then he should not be batting. To top it off Cohen or Keith made the statement he never learned how to bunt. How do you reach the majors and not know how to bunt? Those little things can be the difference between winning games and losing games.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by 68METSFAN View Post
    That inning was why this organization fails. From TC to Calloway to the new manager just are way to clueless at times. They have a wild pitcher and put up a guy who should be bunting. Then if he is not bunting then he should not be batting. To top it off Cohen or Keith made the statement he never learned how to bunt. How do you reach the majors and not know how to bunt? Those little things can be the difference between winning games and losing games.
    That not knowing how to bunt argument is garbage. The kid could lay one down. They pull this kind of crap every season no matter the manager. It always makes me wonder if there's someone else involved in these types of decisions. 2 guys on, no outs, pitcher in trouble and only 2 innings to go..and we run Ali freaking Sanchez out there and let him swing away. I guarantee you, no other team in baseball would do that. You wouldn't think we're fighting just to stay in this race. No urgency whatsoever.. that is what pisses me off. Can't wait to hear the post game excuses this time.
    Last edited by Mannyfnz; 08-28-2020 at 10:50 PM.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Flushing, 10/16/69
    Posts
    1,924
    Sanchez cannot bat this inning.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Flushing, 10/16/69
    Posts
    1,924
    I like the Hamilton move. Rosario not so much. Guillorme gets on base.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,478
    Lol. I cannot believe he got picked off. Lucky to be safe.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by The Futurist View Post
    I like the Hamilton move. Rosario not so much. Guillorme gets on base.
    What,?!!!! Haha.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    13,321
    Three straight monster wins, back in business boys!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Flushing, 10/16/69
    Posts
    1,924
    Wow. Rosario, I apologize!

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Bklyn/Denver/LA/Denver/LA/Tucson
    Posts
    26,684
    Magnificent DH win!!!!!!

    HISTORY MAKING........

    Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

    uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Flushing, 10/16/69
    Posts
    1,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyfnz View Post
    What,?!!!! Haha.
    I stand corrected!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •