Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dwight - The Outcast of this Laker Team

Iím just not sure what the Lakers should do with this guy.

Sans AB who gave the Lakers a definite early notice he would not join the bubble ... Dwight was always on the fence, the Lakers and league were giving him his time to decide, and then he finally gives in. Then he makes comments about basically how masks arenít that important and that he wouldnít get the corona vaccine when itís available.

On Wednesday night, when LeBron led the Lakers out of the meeting and walked out and the Clippers followed suit... it was Dwight who was the only laker to not follow suit as he stayed in the meeting when both the Lakers and Clippers bowed out.

Wtf is wrong with Dwight? Is he back to his 2012-13 self?

Honestly, win or lose this season, I just donít want to see this clown in a Lakers uniform any longer. Iíd rather invest in a returning Hopefully heathy Boogie Cousins For the 2020-21 season and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by amzoun View Post
    i want dwight to prove himself so bad thris year !! he is the dark horse of lakers imo he will get them the ring
    He'll be a bit necessary in the Clippers series imo.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He'll be a bit necessary in the Clippers series imo.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Key words: "a bit necessary"

IMO, I think this will be the most crucial series for Danny Green and Markieff Morris. Rondo, Caruso and Kuzma showed up vs the Rockets, time for the guys that I've mentioned to turn it up. It's winning time.

Although I also want JaVale and Dwight to punish and decimate Zubac in the paint.

I dont mind if Dwight comes back. He actually worked really hard mentally and physically to be right.

Although im not opposed in bringing back Boogie on a budget deal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

We win it all this season and the bigs want to stay on friendly deals, I'd let em. These are DEFENSIVE minded vets and at least they know how to play within the system of coach V. Two only other options I'd welcome would be DMC and Aron Baynes. The latter would probably too expensive though.

Gotta keep Keef Morris though. I like how he can play the 4/5 alongside AD and Kuz.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    We win it all this season and the bigs want to stay on friendly deals, I'd let em. These are DEFENSIVE minded vets and at least they know how to play within the system of coach V. Two only other options I'd welcome would be DMC and Aron Baynes. The latter would probably too expensive though.

Gotta keep Keef Morris though. I like how he can play the 4/5 alongside AD and Kuz.
    You canít keep Keiff AND JaVale AND Dwight and expect to bring back Boogie while having another big on your roster like AD.

Somebody gotta go. The biggest test will be in which big performs well next round against the Clippers. Which big from JaVale & Dwight can help Aad & Keiff against the likes of Zu/Trez/Noah and can withstand the driving games of Leonard & George.

The problem with Dwight is he too foul prone

The problem with JaVale is he has asthma and has to play limited minutes. Sustainability and availability are the two biggest things to look for in a player in sports.

The Clippers are a big test for our whole team, especially our bigs.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    You canít keep Keiff AND JaVale AND Dwight and expect to bring back Boogie while having another big on your roster like AD.

Somebody gotta go. The biggest test will be in which big performs well next round against the Clippers. Which big from JaVale & Dwight can help Aad & Keiff against the likes of Zu/Trez/Noah and can withstand the driving games of Leonard & George.

The problem with Dwight is he too foul prone

The problem with JaVale is he has asthma and has to play limited minutes. Sustainability and availability are the two biggest things to look for in a player in sports.

The Clippers are a big test for our whole team, especially our bigs.
    It seem like Mcgee got to start in La and want to contine to start. Howard seem more content in a reserve role. It just depends if they want to continue with Mcgee at center. I dont like that both Mcgee and Howard is the same piece.
    Me personally wanted them to sign someone like Alex Len and this is still the case. A big that can shoot the 3 which allows Davis the freedom to jump down there on the fly without actually playing center aka like pf Morris. I would Shop Green and Mcgee. Lakers have to adress the 3 point shooting got to get out the bottom.

McGee sucks. I hope heís gone after this season..

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    McGee sucks. I hope heís gone after this season..
    Maybe so

But weíll need both him & Dwight against the Clippers

Guess we won't need him against the Clippers, LOL!!!

Maybe so

But weíll need both him & Dwight against the Nuggets
    Fixed

Maybe so

But weíll need both him & Dwight against the Clippers
    Clippers...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

I really don't think Howard comes back next season. WCS will be available though, for the minimum.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I really don't think Howard comes back next season. WCS will be available though, for the minimum.
    Why though? Apparently he was was pretty sold on becoming a Laker. Also, I'm curious what's your take on DMC? Its like the Lakers need to get him as an insurance guy just so the other teams won't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast