Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Random question. Who is the better player. Aaron Gordon or Zach LaVine?
    I think the better question is, who is more available? Which in my humble opinion is LaVine. So please correct me if I am wrong, we pick up $24M from Horford next year and $5M from Smith. Is our GM already pining for someone next year? Amazing that it only took 3 weeks to fix a year and a half of Brand mistakes.

The trade of Mikal Bridges for Zhaire Smith looks so so bad right now.
    we got a 2021 first back in the trade...

I prefer Hield or LaVine over Harris but getting Beal over those two I believe makes the 76ers the favorite in the East. I'm so pump to be a 76ers fan right now LOL.
    Neither Lavine nor Hield can play power by replacing Harris. We have two many guards already unless we move Simmons there which is ideal since he can't shoot or start O'Quinn. I rather keep Harris as he was top 10 at that spot for Doc.

Simmons for Harden is inevitable if not during the off season. Houston will not get any player better from any other team talent wise for a rebuild and they know it.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Neither Lavine nor Hield can play power by replacing Harris. We have two many guards already unless we move Simmons there which is ideal since he can't shoot or start O'Quinn. I rather keep Harris as he was top 10 at that spot for Doc.

Simmons for Harden is inevitable if not during the off season. Houston will not get any player better from any other team talent wise for a rebuild and they know it.

You act like the Sixers are offering Simmons and the Rockets are refusing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

FWIW....this roster is a boatload of fun on 2k21

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    You act like the Sixers are offering Simmons and the Rockets are refusing...

Didn't mean to but basing on Harden desire to leave the Rockets which will ultimately lead to a mild to full rebuild. They will want a younger elite star as a recognizable face for their franchise as oppose to getting picks and young players like Presti did to offload Harden which change the Rockets from losers to winners. If the Rockets are smart, they can't do better than Simmons plus fillers with no draft pick involved.

Injuries is the most concerning factor on why this need to happen as far as the Sixers are concerned cause the next time it happens, it maybe too late.

https://fadeawayworld.net/2020/08/12...itle-together/

Simmons isnt getting dealt for Harden. i would let go of that idea weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Simmons isnt getting dealt for Harden. i would let go of that idea weeks ago.
    Making matter of fact comments without providing any reason behind it other than it hasn't happened yet is lacking. I understand you and many others hope it won't happen cause he is a favorite player or a person you idolized as a fan.

I've given many possible reasons why it will happen but it just a matter of when. The biggest reason is Morey who orchestrated the trade of Harden from OKC to Houston. This might mean nothing to you but its very significant. I also stated weeks ago Morey will never trade for CP3 while most everyone think his relationship with him makes it a likely as they form all these trade scenarios to get him here which I fend off. I got that one right and will get this one right too. Its not my decision but it will happen sooner or later.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.phi...70/amp/?espv=1

Did Ben Simmons sister Olivia 'leak out a possible big trade coming on Tuesday?' or is she just trying to grab attention. Thought I read somewhere about her post on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Making matter of fact comments without providing any reason behind it other than it hasn't happened yet is lacking. I understand you and many others hope it won't happen cause he is a favorite player or a person you idolized as a fan.

I've given many possible reasons why it will happen but it just a matter of when. The biggest reason is Morey who orchestrated the trade of Harden from OKC to Houston. This might mean nothing to you but its very significant. I also stated weeks ago Morey will never trade for CP3 while most everyone think his relationship with him makes it a likely as they form all these trade scenarios to get him here which I fend off. I got that one right and will get this one right too. Its not my decision but it will happen sooner or later.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.phi...70/amp/?espv=1

lol Simmons is not my favorite player nor someone i idolize. Telling us bcuz Morey dealt for Harden 8 years ago has no relevance today nor is the Houston situation then (who had had no stars) comparable to the Sixers now. I said Nerlens wouldnt end up here, i guess im a profit too.

https://sixerswire.usatoday.com/2020...s-joel-embiid/

https://www.si.com/nba/76ers/news/si...id-ben-simmons

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...tle-contenders
    Last edited by TheDish87; 11-24-2020 at 01:13 PM.

If I was Doc then my starting 5 like you would be:

PG- Shake Milton
    SG- Seth Curry
    SF- Tobias Harris
    PF- Ben Simmons
    C- Joel Embiid

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If I was Doc then my starting 5 like you would be:

PG- Shake Milton
    SG- Seth Curry
    SF- Tobias Harris
    PF- Ben Simmons
    C- Joel Embiid
    i agree but i wont be surprised if Green starts since hes the better defender. I would start Curry too though and have Green on the 2nd unit with some of the younger guys. Not that it really matters but I would swap Ben and Tobi since Tobi is more suited to defend 4's.

Then we bring in Howard for Embiid, Green for Curry, Maxxey for Shake and as we sub again get Thybulle in there. Still need to find a stretch big man for the bench since im not expecting anything from Scott. The market i bare but Illy should be able to come for cheap.

Curry-Green
    Shake-Thybulle

Doc is going to prioritize one defender with one shooter. He’s done it everywhere else. Don’t know why he wouldn’t do it here. Playing Curry and Shake together is about as effective as putting up traffic cones.

i rather see Maxxey play more mins than Thybulle. He prob wont at first but i do expect that to change as the season goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    I said Nerlens wouldnt end up here, i guess im a profit too.
    Noel wasn't getting all the hype CP3 was from everybody on here right after Morey join the organization. And considering what OKC eventually got for CP3, it wouldn't take much for Morey to sweeten the pot a little along with Horford to get CP3 over here but he didn't. Not because he wouldn't fit but their relationship was acrimonious at best for what had transpired which most everyone ignored as no big deal [emoji1751]

Maybe I just understand the human aspect more than anyone else it seems.

PS: Im still shock on that Horford trade that tells me one thing. Presti hasn't learn much since the Harden trade as Morey made him look like a fool again! Shame on him? [emoji23]

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast