Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Definitely have mixed feelings about it. Heís a top offensive weapon in league history. Obviously on the court adding Harden could put us over the top, and thatís a chance you might have to take when you a realistic window to contend for titles.

But on the downside, every star thatís played with him hasnít lasted. We donít know with any certainty if he would commit here long term or want to leave after 1-2 years. And what would happen in the locker room if he becomes unhappy, or if his relationship with the coach or with Embiid or Simmons sours?

My general feeling is, if we can get him without giving up Simmons or Embiid (like Harris, Thybulle, Maxxey, and picks), I think Iíd take the risk. If we have to give up Simmons or Embiid, I would be against it. But in general I donít have the best feeling in the world about trading for him.
    My thought is. Doc will get Harden Simmons and Embiid to all play together and get a feel for how to get them all involved. If anything comes up Doc is the guy to straighten it out.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Yes but we lost the one gained in the Richardson trade.

Edit:
    All three players we got back from OKC are expiring.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi. Are you a moderator? Iím unable to send a PM to you but I have a few questions if you can message me please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without having to give Embiid or Simmons i think trading for Harden is a no brainer. I genuinely think he makes us unstoppable and the best team in the league. Hes under contract for 3 yeears which is a solid window and after if we move on Ben and Joel are still young to keep building around.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Without having to give Embiid or Simmons i think trading for Harden is a no brainer. I genuinely think he makes us unstoppable and the best team in the league. Hes under contract for 3 yeears which is a solid window and after if we move on Ben and Joel are still young to keep building around.
    Yep. Agree. What are you thinking we give up for Harden if we do keep Simmons and Embiid?

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Definitely have mixed feelings about it. Heís a top offensive weapon in league history. Obviously on the court adding Harden could put us over the top, and thatís a chance you might have to take when you a realistic window to contend for titles.

But on the downside, every star thatís played with him hasnít lasted. We donít know with any certainty if he would commit here long term or want to leave after 1-2 years. And what would happen in the locker room if he becomes unhappy, or if his relationship with the coach or with Embiid or Simmons sours?

My general feeling is, if we can get him without giving up Simmons or Embiid (like Harris, Thybulle, Maxxey, and picks), I think Iíd take the risk. If we have to give up Simmons or Embiid, I would be against it. But in general I donít have the best feeling in the world about trading for him.
    I totally agree with this!

Quote Originally Posted by GoBirds11 View Post
    Yep. Agree. What are you thinking we give up for Harden if we do keep Simmons and Embiid?
    they can have whatever they want not named Simmons and Embiid.

For the money to match up I believe Tobias has to be in any deal for Harden. The problem is any package for Harden that center around Harris is just not good enough for the Rockets. I trust Morey will make another 'significant' trade between now and the deadline.

if its not harden i dont think we see a big trade until next offseason when more cap room opens up. we have the TPE to use at the deadline for a quality player though. Still have the MLE to grab a player too.

What are your expectations for the 76ers this year?

Bradley Beal would be a much better fit on this team over James Harden IF we assume both Joel and Ben stays. Harden needs the ball to be effective whereas Beal doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    What are your expectations for the 76ers this year?
    4 seed, 2nd in the Atlantic behind Brooklyn. Conference finals trip.

i dont care where we finish as long as its in the top 4. Im not a believer in BK though, i think they finish 6th or 7th.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718