Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Morey has something up his sleeves for free agency......

Would not surprise me IF Tobias Harris is move.

Iím bummed we didnít get the Nerlens reunion, but Dwight on a min deal is probably objectively better.

I'd have strongly perfered Noel but having a big to give Embiid rest is more valueable than ever with Seth on the roster so I don't mind. Also I'm not dead hey guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayla View Post
    I'd have strongly perfered Noel but having a big to give Embiid rest is more valueable than ever with Seth on the roster so I don't mind. Also I'm not dead hey guys.
    Lots of old faces popping in since the Morey hiring. Like to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    We just need a Hydro sighting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also as much as I wanted to see Noel return I rather have Dwight. I feel Dwight is a little more at the point where itís a bunch of one year deals and to stay in the league heís got to perform and behave. Not saying Noel wouldnít FWIW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iím falling more and more in love with this roster as it stands now. I donít know if we need to make one more big move to be a contender in the east. Three things Iím excited for:

- I saw a cool stat yesterday that put things into a different perspective. Last year - Ben and Joel made more threes combined, and at a higher percentage, than Jimmy Butler and Bam. Yet Miami was a great floor spacing team with a great three point shooting identity, despite their two best players not being good 3PT shooters. Why? Because they built the roster to surround Jimmy and Bam with great shooters to complement their games like Herro and Robinson. It wasnít rocket science. We surrounded Ben and Joel with guys who didnít complement their games, who couldnít space the floor as dangerous shooters. Well, look at the difference now.

- Ben was near the top of the league or led the league in 3 points assisted last year, even though he was no threat to even shoot them and didnít have good shooters around him. Heís still creating more 3 point attempts than anyone. Aside from JJ Redick, compare even the best shooters heís played with in his career (Belinelli, RoCo, Ersan, etc) to what he has now. Green, Shake, and Curry all have superior career 3PT percentages than anyone heís played with before. Going back to Benís league leading effectiveness at creating team threes, heís set up to be more effective than ever this season.

- I also have full confidence in Tobias as the PF, which is definitely his best position. I know the contract is bad, but heís a good productive player. Heís going to produce really well this year as heís more comfortable with his role and with Doc coaching him again.

Welcome back guys. Always enjoy all the 76ers posts.

Seth Curry to don number 31. IF Furkan Korkmaz is is not on the roster I think Curry will switch to 30 like his brother Steph.

Anyone know what jersey number Maxey will wear yet?

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Iím falling more and more in love with this roster as it stands now. I donít know if we need to make one more big move to be a contender in the east. Three things Iím excited for:

- I saw a cool stat yesterday that put things into a different perspective. Last year - Ben and Joel made more threes combined, and at a higher percentage, than Jimmy Butler and Bam. Yet Miami was a great floor spacing team with a great three point shooting identity, despite their two best players not being good 3PT shooters. Why? Because they built the roster to surround Jimmy and Bam with great shooters to complement their games like Herro and Robinson. It wasnít rocket science. We surrounded Ben and Joel with guys who didnít complement their games, who couldnít space the floor as dangerous shooters. Well, look at the difference now.

- Ben was near the top of the league or led the league in 3 points assisted last year, even though he was no threat to even shoot them and didnít have good shooters around him. Heís still creating more 3 point attempts than anyone. Aside from JJ Redick, compare even the best shooters heís played with in his career (Belinelli, RoCo, Ersan, etc) to what he has now. Green, Shake, and Curry all have superior career 3PT percentages than anyone heís played with before. Going back to Benís league leading effectiveness at creating team threes, heís set up to be more effective than ever this season.

- I also have full confidence in Tobias as the PF, which is definitely his best position. I know the contract is bad, but heís a good productive player. Heís going to produce really well this year as heís more comfortable with his role and with Doc coaching him again.
    I like it too. I feel like there is just something else missing. Like that one thing like a Jimmy Butler type player. I would love to have someone like that and not having to give up Ben/Joel on this team.

I like it too. I feel like there is just something else missing. Like that one thing like a Jimmy Butler type player. I would love to have someone like that and not having to give up Ben/Joel on this team.

Zach Lavine.

Yeah bootsy and Kobe, definitely agree with you guys too. I really like the way this roster came together but Iím definitely open to another move to get ďthe final pieceĒ kind of player.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast