Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Simmons is a point forward. He can guard 1-4.

I had this discussion with a friend. Would you make this hypothetical trade with the Bulls?

76ers trade Simmons and Thybulle for LaVine, Markkanen, and a 1st. I would do this deal.

PG- Maxey
    SG- LaVine
    SF- Harris
    PF- Markkanen
    C- Embiid

Bulls would need to add a lot more for me to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

War what offer from the Bulls would be more acceptable for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    War what offer from the Bulls would be more acceptable for you?
    Not sure. Markkanen is good but he wouldnít be a great fit with Embiid. Giving up Simmons for LaVine is an overpay by us and they donít really have anything else of interest. If we give up Ben there has to be a PG coming back. Maybe if they wanted assets with Harris for Otto Porter I could see that going down.

Markkanen to me is a perfect stretch 4 and an ideal fit next to Joel. I don't view him as a 5 at all. He can play outside the paint. His game is similar to Porzingis IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I had this discussion with a friend. Would you make this hypothetical trade with the Bulls?

76ers trade Simmons and Thybulle for LaVine, Markkanen, and a 1st. I would do this deal.

PG- Maxey
    SG- LaVine
    SF- Harris
    PF- Markkanen
    C- Embiid
    No.

There is really nothing the Bulls have that would make me consider trading Simmons. That includes Lavine and whatever other package they put together. Not interested.

yea, im not willing to deal Simmons for Harden so easy pass on any deal with the Bulls. Stay patient, we dont have to do much more this season with so much money available next season.

man giving up simmons for harden is tough... if embiid was healthy all the time and in shape and not a center id be all for it but no... you dont give up ben simmons because he doesnt shoot... if he does shoot he is a top 3 player.... also i dont give up ben for levine either. You have the luxury of waiting 2 years with how young both are... if it still doesnt work then you make a trade.

Embiid is my favorite player and he is far better than ben but you give up joel before you give up a 24 year old player with bens skill set who might shoot

Morey is highly likely to give Ben and Joel a year before deciding to move one of them. All the moves certainly feel like a desire to have cap space in 2021.

Like I said, donít be shocked if Harris is moved for an expiring contract with some assets going with him. An offseason with two starts and potential max cap space? This is why you get Morey.

The only players I'm trading Ben for are Beal, Booker and Giannis (obvious players like Luka, Tatum and Ja are untouchable and not worth mentioning).

Morey has me excited. I think the money we've freed up puts us in play for big moves next offseason when Kawhi, Giannis, PG and Otto Porter are potentially available.

Eagles suck and Sixers are my only remaining hope for happiness in 2021.

how did otto porter land in the same sentence as Leonard, Giannis and PG? lol

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314